Steam deals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam deals!

The Steam Spring Sale is on now — find great deals on thousands of games!

I just got GRID as I never got around to buying it. Some really good ones on there + THQ pack has a bunch of good games in it. I cant wait till tomorrow

Re: Steam deals!

Originally posted by [GCA]Tim270
    http://store.steampowered.com/early-holiday

I just got GRID as I never got around to buying it. Some really good ones on there + THQ pack has a bunch of good games in it. I cant wait till tomorrow
    I just grabbed the THQ pack and i must say it has some godly awesome games in there like the DoW Series

Comment

as much as I'd like to say that Steam does not offer any more games that I want....I'm sure they'll prove me wrong over the course of the next 4 days.

I am a bit ticked at Valve though, I bought Blood Bowl this morning thinking it had finally been released. Turns out for some reason its still unavailable....

Comment

I can recommend Osmos, it's a great game especially for the lowered price.

Comment

today's notables:

L4D2 25% off

Madballs in Babo 80% off. (this game seems like alot of fun....but I seriously doubt the online community is as big as I'd like it to be....only reason I haven't bought it)

Comment

Got L4D2. Now I'm pretty much settled with all my games for this winter until Brink/BFBC2 comes along.

Comment

Man you got to love Valve and Steam! I think the THQ pack is awesome, good games.

Comment

Ugh....borderlands is on sale today. So far I've managed to talk myself out of buying it....so far.

Comment

heh Im having the same problem!

Comment

Nyargh, want to buy L4D, but he german version is cut and I'm missing those 7,50€ until the 1th december. -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Kradath
                      Nyargh, want to buy L4D, but he german version is cut and I'm missing those 7,50€ until the 1th december. -.-
                      save your money and buy L4D2....its much better.

Comment

Not for me as I won't support an addon for full price which even tears the L4D community apart, worst step Valve did since a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kradath
                          Not for me as I won't support an addon for full price which even tears the L4D community apart, worst step Valve did since a long time.
                          I thought (and still do to some extent) think the same thing. However, having played L4D2 a bit, I think it is much more immersive and intense as a game. It really is more than just an add-on.

That said, I only bought it so soon because it was $30 at Gamestop on Black Friday. I'd wait until it drops around $30-40 permanently or during a sale (I'm sure more will crop up in the future) and then buy it. It is completely worth it, in my humble opinion.

Comment

And I know this game is amazing, I just don't like it that they're doing it as a seperate game, the could have made a full price addon and even that would be better than the way they did it, I simply see no reason to see it as a L4D2, more a L4D1.5.

RE5 by the way is great, especially in coop and it is amazing how good it is looking and still being very performant. And don't think it's a bad port, they couldn't have ported it better in any way, simply great.

Hopefully this afternoon I can try out L4D with a friend and my girl.

Comment

I really can't argue with you Kradath. I refused to pay $50 for the first one, finally bought it when it went on sale for $15 back in Sept.

Comment

Working...
                              X