Whats up whit all the flying money ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up whit all the flying money ?

seriously what did they had in mind by implementing this flying money after you shoot some1 ?

Re: Whats up whit all the flying money ?

I was wondering the same thing and put it under the "What bothers me the most..." thread.

Apparentley, it's for payback. So when you kill an enemy who just killed you, money will fly and you get an extra 50 points. And vice-versa.

Kinda stupid IMO.

Comment

I think it is bugged, and it will happen to anyone you kill, or, it happens to anyone who has killed you for the rest of the game. Since it happens on pretty much every kill I see.

Comment

It`s a payback kill. It happens when you kill someone who killed you previously. Imo it looks stupid as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adcannon
          It`s a payback kill. It happens when you kill someone who killed you previously. Imo it looks stupid as hell.
          That's what happens when 50Cent visits your dev centre.

He was probably flashing wads of $50's and IW thought "OMG, i've had an amazing idea"...

:thumbsup:

Comment

i don't like the money thing, it's counterstike-ish

Comment

It's more like IW running around with wads of money and throwing it up in the air with glee to rub in how many copies they sold

Also, what's the point of it being an 18 if you don't freaking bleed!

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                i don't like the money thing, it's counterstike-ish
                at least cs dint had money flying around every time you killed some1

Comment

its supposed to represent the wealth of the people who were able to afford this $60 game.

Comment

It's a re-enactment of people throwing their money away like they did when they purchased the game.

Comment

It represents how you have been milked out of your money, for a half bad COD product .

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
                        It's more like IW running around with wads of money and throwing it up in the air with glee to rub in how many copies they sold
                        Yus, showing the other FPS's "look at us, marketing kings!"
                        I don't mind the money, most of the time I am too busy shooting and ignoring what is going on XD.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                          Yus, showing the other FPS's "look at us, marketing kings!"
                          I don't mind the money, most of the time I am too busy shooting and ignoring what is going on XD.
                          Yeh but it's freaking annoying when it happens to you. There you are, minding your own, and all of a sudden there's a freaking money storm in your face?
                          I mean COME ON IW! :laugh:

Comment

i thought it was something like you killed some guy that was on a kill steak or something, eh whatever

Comment

Well when you have only 9 people on the other team.. odds are your going to kill someone that killed you, or vice versa.

Comment

Working...
                              X