Ever feel like a one man army?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever feel like a one man army?

I was playin CTF and noticed that sometimes I feel like I'm all alone. I was playin Skidrow and was doin a great job defending the flag by myself and thought, wow if i wasnt here we would have lost. And sometimes like on Terminal when I try and defend and I get flanked and i cant defend and we lose the flag, and there is no help ANYWHERE! They are all off playin TDM. Sometimes Ill switch to offense so we dont lose and ill grab their flag and cap it a few times and wonder, where the hell is the rest of the team. Lots of times ill be doin something like running a flag, and think WOW I could have made it if I just had 1 person with me. I was playin Favela and I grabbed the flag twice but couldnt cap it since no one was on defense, our flag was gone, and they would kill me. It's just ridiculous sometimes. On Favela ill hide on the "upper" side in the grass and killed so many enemy flag runners before they scored, and im thinking, HOW DID THEY GET THAT FLAG! :dead:

Now they are some GREAT teammates out there, who really help the team alot, and I thank you! :salute:

Re: Ever feel like a one man army?

i often feel like if i didn't join, my team could've won. especially if it was a close game and i died more than i killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
      i often feel like if i didn't join, my team could've won. especially if it was a close game and i died more than i killed.
      ROFL! You talkin about TDM? :laugh:

Comment

Part of it is the fact that people ignore the objectives...

Another big part is the smaller number of players. Each person carries a greater percentage of the load when there are only 5 or 6 on a team.

Comment

You were playing in a public game obviously...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
            You were playing in a public game obviously...
            Pretty much every game is a public game with MW2...
            With the way clients connect, private matches have too much lag to be truly competitive.

Comment

You were playing.... Skidrow?

What?

Comment

Maybe i got the map wrong. I thought that was the name.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowX8001
                  ROFL! You talkin about TDM? :laugh:
                  yah, i've been involved in a lot of close games and draws. :dead:

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowX8001
                    Maybe i got the map wrong. I thought that was the name.
                    I thought you were talking about something else...

Comment

When I read the title I was going to say, yeah, that tends to be the case with singleplayer.

But do you really expect good teamwork when there aren't servers promoting it or servers with admins kicking those who d*ck about or etc?

Comment

Some games ive played, we worked brilliantly as a team in domination, Yet other times, people dont care and just go for the kills.

I also noticed that during the day, before all the kids got back from school, the teamwork is better.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                          Pretty much every game is a public game with MW2...
                          With the way clients connect, private matches have too much lag to be truly competitive.
                          I realized this...

Comment

To me it feels like the game makes it hard to play as a team. The FOV is such that you cant really see what the rest of your team is doing.
                            I have lost track of the number of times I have been shot in the back from a place I thougth my teammates had covered.

So you cant really rely on others, which leads to lack of teamplay.

Comment

Like in domination, if i had 1 constant buddy, we could have gotten almost any flag we go for. And I notice that no one will will usually cover points. so should i stay and defend it, or go and grab another. it can be tricky, if u play to win.

Comment

Working...
                              X