Is it woth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it woth it?

I am currently debating buying it, but for 30 Squid it does seem a bit much.

Couple of things i want to know.

How easy is it to find a game in the UK?

How much nade spam/killstreak spam is there? Is it easy to avoid?

Can you see this game lasting until the middle of next year?

Most important questions, Is it worth the money you paid for it?

Re: Is it woth it?

So far I have always been able to find games in Denmark, although not always in my preferred gametype. I expect that the UK is sharing the same players.
    The nade/noob-tube spam isnt that bad. Killstreaks depend very much on the skill of your opponents, but if it gets too bad you just need a class with the coldbloded perk
    Thats very hard to say. People are ranking very fast, and the core gameplay still feels like COD4. So I am not sure that people will hang around once the smell of new game is gone. I expect it to last me until BF:BC2 is out.
    Its not $10 better than COD4, if that is what you are asking. I dont regret buying it, but I am not on that thight a gaming budget either. I wouldnt want it to be my only game untill summer.

Comment

Sod it, im buying it, even if i only play it for a couple of weeks

Comment

yeah although it's an expensive game, i don't regret buying it at all. it's been rather one of the better games i spent my money on in recent memory.

Comment

I don't regret buying it either, but going up 48 ranks in a weekend is quite quick

Comment

When it arrives, Most likely next week, im going to use it as my 'Arcade' Fix, seeing as i play organised games of arma 2 every wednesday and sunday.

What's the games pace compared to COD4, is it faster or slower? i only ever played on the 50+ servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Numptie
              When it arrives, Most likely next week, im going to use it as my 'Arcade' Fix, seeing as i play organised games of arma 2 every wednesday and sunday.
              I think MW2 will be great for that.

What's the games pace compared to COD4, is it faster or slower? i only ever played on the 50+ servers.
              I would say a bit slower, due to less overcrowding.

Comment

50+ what?

You never played CoD then lol. Just... a mash of random.

Comment

If you only play 50+ servers, ull hate cod6. U'll get 18 max

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
                    50+ what?

You never played CoD then lol. Just... a mash of random.
                    Yes, I must admit i did hate all the spam, but i just enjoyed big servers

Originally posted by ShadowX8001
                    If you only play 50+ servers, ull hate cod6. U'll get 18 max
                    Yes i know there are only 18 max. From what i have seen, it is the perfect number for mw2, so i will most likely enjoy it.

Comment

if you have a job, are single, and get paid like $20 an hour you dont really need to waffle over 'is it worth it' lol

Comment

I would say that it is not woth it. Just stick with CoD4. It's just not woth it.

Comment

Worth it? maybe. Its way over-hyped though. Although If you did not play a lot of CoD4 it might keep your attention for longer.

Comment

It's not worth it IMO.

Comment

Pretty easy, I barely have to wait over 40~ seconds, but it depends on how many people you party up with, if you are on your own, it will be very quick.
                              Nades are much less used in CoD6, just watch out for the Tubes, a lot of people seem to be making love to them.
                              Yes, but you will probably be glad by the time the thing you are waiting for has come!
                              If it is the last 30 squid you have then, obviously not since there are necessities! But yeah, it is worth the money, for the amount of hours the average gamer will put into it.

Comment

Working...
                              X