Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

don't you guys think it makes no sense that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't you guys think it makes no sense that...

all the choppers, fighter jets, and other aircrafts don't engage each other and only concentrate on pounding the ground?

this was one of the things i hoped for after MW1. the jets should waste the choppers and the choppers should engage each other.

it's kinda stupid that you see 2 choppers from each team and harriers just hovering around and ignoring each other.

Re: don't you guys think it makes no sense that...

In reality yes....that would make a lot of sense.

But you also have to think....the whole point for the "Killstreaks" is to give the player control to get kills. However wouldn't it be funny to see a Sentry Gun take out a Harrier? : D

Comment

That would be AWESOME. But we know IW too well.....

However ColdCircuitCash does have a point...

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster

it's kinda stupid that you see 2 choppers from each team and harriers just hovering around and ignoring each other.
        You don't see this. It will say 'Airspace too crowded' when there is another chopper, jet, etc. out.

Comment

I shot a predator at an enemy harrier and it killed it, PLUS an enemy chopper right next to it. It was a very badass moment.

Comment

Originally posted by bradino27
            You don't see this. It will say 'Airspace too crowded' when there is another chopper, jet, etc. out.
            what's the limit on the # of aircraft at one time? i swear i saw at least 3 at one time.

Comment

I have seen 3 Harrier's at once before, 2 friendlies (both mine ) and one enemy, I don't think there is a limit on harriers but there is a limit on choppers (1).

Comment

Yeah, I think it only limits helicopters of the same type. I have seen 2+ harriers at a time like Minmaster said.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                  what's the limit on the # of aircraft at one time? i swear i saw at least 3 at one time.
                  I think it's no more than 1 of one type of aircraft such as no 2 pavelows out at once but I've noticed some other things before. One time I tried to use a regular chopper and it said 'Airspace too crowded' when there was a Harrier and a AC-130.

Comment

either way, they should be blasting each other out of the sky BEFORE they shoot at the people below.

only makes sense.

besides, killstreaks are kinda unbalanced. give good players more chances to kill even faster? hmm...

Comment

Working...
                    X