it's a shame hardcore mode is only for team deathmatches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's a shame hardcore mode is only for team deathmatches

i don't like this limitation at all. i was a hardcore only player in MW1 and WaW but hardcore mode took a step back with MW2. i want to play other game modes in hardcore. :thatsbad::demonstration:

Re: it's a shame hardcore mode is only for team deathmatches

With everything I keep reading about this game, the more it looks like it was rushed for release. Most of the people who bought it are still in a state of hype-retardation to see that the game is not the "bestested stuffs evered"

Comment

Could it be due to the fact that hardcore in MW was so ridiculously unbalanced that it ruined the "balance" that IW strived for in MW2 - but they kept it in a few modes to appease those fans in the past.

While I do feel like the game doesn't live up to its full potential, I don't think that the lack of a hardcore mode was the result of IW rushing the game.

Comment

This is just me, but regular mode feels a bit hardcore. I mean the hud is still there, but thats about it.

Also, you never know what they will release. A few weeks ago they added three other game modes, but no one noticed.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

i've been having a blast in hardcore TD's but the more i play, the more i want the other modes.

and yes, there's a world of difference. i don't want constant minimaps and hud. along with deadlier guns it's way more immersive because your senses are 100 times more alert. you don't get that feeling with standard mode.

i also don't think it had anything to do wish rushing. they probably felt the game slowed down too much, similar to how dice decided to leave prone out in BC2.

Comment

As Crunch pointed out, it actually does feel like a mix of HC/SC from MW. The guns kill much faster, at least it seems that way with the nonexistent recoil.

Comment

I WANT HC FOR ALLLL GAMEMODES TOO! I really wanna play CTF in HC. Not having HC filter is just lame. How hard would it really be to have hardcore for all gamemodes?!

Comment

I too think that it's a mix between HC/SC in MW2, but HC in every game mode would be nice even if you don't play it. It's not THAT hard to do and is fun at times!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowX8001
                  I WANT HC FOR ALLLL GAMEMODES TOO! I really wanna play CTF in HC. Not having HC filter is just lame. How hard would it really be to have hardcore for all gamemodes?!
                  It would effectively double the number of gamemodes, making it even harder for IWnet to place you in a game with a ping under 1000ms.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                    This is just me, but regular mode feels a bit hardcore. I mean the hud is still there, but thats about it.

Also, you never know what they will release. A few weeks ago they added three other game modes, but no one noticed.

Crunch
                    It is, in regular weapons kill a lot faster compared to MW1. I played hardcore...it is pretty bad. To sum it up it is normal but takes a few less bullets to kill besides that there is no reason to play HC over SC as he difference is so minor.

Comment

No reason to play HC? Hardly. No crosshair forces using the sights instead of just spraying from the hip.

I'd also like to see HC for all modes. In 4 and 5 I never played regular and I don't like playing it in MW2, either.

Comment

They are adding a HC HQ Pro on wednesday, it was on someone's twatter.

Comment

twat-ter? :laugh:

Comment

Glad they added HC HQ mode, love it.

Comment

Hardcore is for those who cant play so Im fine with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X