Can't figure out UAV jamming stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't figure out UAV jamming stuff!

Hey all can someone explain Scrambler and everything it does. Is it UAV jammer? Will I pop up on heartbeat sensors?

Re: Can't figure out UAV jamming stuff!

It scrambles the radar of enemies close to you so although they cant use their radar it does let them know you are close by.

You will still show up on heartbeat sensors unless you use the ninja perk and will still be spotted by UAV, and killstreaks (harriers, pred missiles etc) unless you use the Cold Blooded perk.

Comment

Alright thanks man! I was gettin confused. If i pop up on UAV, they wont see me once im close right, cause i scramble radar?

Comment

Here's a quick overview:

Perk Slot 2: Cold-Blooded (not sure what pro does yet, though)
        -Cold blooded will remove you from enemy thermal sigantures, UAV, etc. This means that you are hidden on the map (like UAV Jammer) and also from sentry guns and thermal sites, which is pretty awesome.

Perk Slot 3: Ninja
        -Ninja removes your signature from heartbeat monitors. Using this in combination with cold blooded ensures you will never be spotted with any electronic tools. Ninja pro also makes your footsteps silent.

Perk Slot 3: Scrambler
        -Scrambler, well, scrambles enemy radar when they are near to you. This can be effective on unaware enemies, but many will realize that you are nearby because of their radar, and as a result will hunt you down.

Therefore, to best simulate UAV Jammer, used cold-blooded, and to stay completely hidden the best combination would be cold-blooded + ninja, as cold-blooded removes the need to even scramble their radar.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodakk
          Here's a quick overview:

Perk Slot 2: Cold-Blooded (not sure what pro does yet, though)
          It removes the name and red crosshair that enemies usually get while aiming at you.

Comment

Good info, I had a different understanding of the Scrambler perk. :icon_salute: Now I'm switching it.

Comment

Good stuff! Scrambler does scramble their UAV, but like u said, it lets them know im near. hmmm

Comment

I find the scrambler to be a kind of "Hey, you are right near me...but I am hidden!"
                On any map when I encounter it i only need to look around until i find the person. It sort of gets you ready for a confrontation as most of the time it is the same guy.

Comment

I dropped Scrambler. I see how it's really a negative. I just killed 2 guys cause they alerted me with Scrambler lol. It's like one of those hand held metal detectors. You just walk till you get the most static lol

Comment

it would be funny if you had scambler and hide in some place. then some guy walks near you and sees his radar go messed up and spends the rest of the round searching for you. lol

Comment

i wish i had known scrambled minimap meant somebody using scrambled was nearby.

Comment

Why didn't they just have a "You can't F'ing See Me" Perk and do away with all the others is beyond me...

Comment

obviously cos camping is better then sneaking round people, sneaking requires more perks then a camping kit, that is just wrong.

Comment

Working...
                          X