EasyAccount thingy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EasyAccount thingy

I know someone who wants to use the EasyAccount to get to level 70 10th prestige (cos he's lazy ) and I keep telling him not to cos he'll get banned.

So just out of pure curiousity, will VAC/Steam/IW ban your account for using the EA thing?

:laugh:

Re: EasyAccount thingy

Tell him they won't ban him, they only ban pirates and hackers. His fault for wanting to cheat.

Comment

Heh, thanks.

And I am NOT talking about me

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
        Heh, thanks.

And I am NOT talking about me
        Sure thing
        Tell the-guy-that-is-not-you that VAC probaly wont ban for that. But IW may at any time take a look at their database and decide that anybody who got to 70 in less than an hour will get the "banned" award

Comment

groundedzero why do you want to be lvl70, prestige 10? Isn't more rewarding to earn it?

Comment

Groundedzero (and friend) you will never become a true gamer if you cheat your way to the top. You lose out on the experience you earn from working your way up the honest way.

Comment

OMG... For some reason I knew you'd think it was me

Anywho, IT IS NOT. My friend who is just pure lazy said he wanted to do it and I told him he'd get banned and he said prove it

I like working towards my stuff and I didn't even use EA on CoD4 and still got all the achievements and what ever.

All-in-all: NOT me, DON'T cheat. 0.o

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
                OMG... For some reason I knew you'd think it was me

Anywho, IT IS NOT. My friend who is just pure lazy said he wanted to do it and I told him he'd get banned and he said prove it

I like working towards my stuff and I didn't even use EA on CoD4 and still got all the achievements and what ever.

All-in-all: NOT me, DON'T cheat. 0.o
                I had an imaginary friend once too.

Comment

I give up... D:

Comment

Working...
                  X