Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where all all the cool maps for multiplayer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where all all the cool maps for multiplayer?

especially the US maps.

burger town, virginia suburbs, DC federal buildings, etc.

the stock maps are already getting repetitive.

held back for DLC?:shakehead:

Re: where all all the cool maps for multiplayer?

I wouldnt be surprised. The thing that is annoying is that there are only a few unique maps in the MP. More than half the maps are the same urban run in between lots of buildings that alk look the same feel.

Comment

Dont know.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I agree, there seems to be only 5-6 maps used in succession. In fact, there is one I haven't played yet that looks awesome. I believe it starts with an "R". Found it when I was goofing around with setting up a LAN match. Never played it though.

Comment

Originally posted by =d][b=Ausden
          I agree, there seems to be only 5-6 maps used in succession. In fact, there is one I haven't played yet that looks awesome. I believe it starts with an "R". Found it when I was goofing around with setting up a LAN match. Never played it though.
          Rust? http://www.themodernwarfare2.com/mw2...yer/maps/rust/

Now you mention it, I dont recall playing it either. Maybe there is a bug in the map-rotation?

Comment

Rust in an awful map. Enemies spawning DIRECTLY behind you is annoying- Oh wait that happens in ALL MW2 maps. But yeah it's a bad map. I only played it for 3 minutes and haven't played it any since.

*Hint*- Play Free-for-All and you'll find Rust.

Comment

Rust is more less shipment from COD4.

Comment

I too have been finding that only a certain few maps have been playing... Bit annoying really...

Comment

The map rotations are based on the game you are playing. You will not see rust in TDM or Merc TDM. If you choose FFA or those smaller player game modes then rust will come up.

I found out each game mode has a specific rotation of certain maps coming up all the time and the others a little less. Rust and that one map with all the plane pieces are very rare.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Now that it's been mentioned, the amount of maps available isn't that great compared to COD4. I would like to see additional ones through the map packs that Treyarch has been providing in COD:WAW.

Comment

Maybe they are waiting for a map pack?
                      I know what you guys are referring to, i play almost completely domination as it is amazing :P. But I feel I should have a kit for every map as other players seem to have no idea on what to do.
                      New maps would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                        The map rotations are based on the game you are playing. You will not see rust in TDM or Merc TDM. If you choose FFA or those smaller player game modes then rust will come up.

I found out each game mode has a specific rotation of certain maps coming up all the time and the others a little less. Rust and that one map with all the plane pieces are very rare.

Crunch
                        I don't think each game mode has a specific rotation, since I have no idea how I get Scrapyard so much on ground war lol.

Comment

I REALLLLYYY miss Overgrown and Broadcast. They should port Cod4 maps

Comment

You can always download custom maps... oh wait...

Comment

I'm sure we'll get more maps in a future map pack. So far I'm enjoying the snow maps, Derail and Sub Base, the most along with Terminal. As for the street to street maps, Favela, Karachi, and Rundown are good, Skidrow and Scrapyard are ok, but Invasion annoys me to no end.

Comment

Working...
                              X