PSN Servers Are Up, Who Is In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSN Servers Are Up, Who Is In?

The PSN servers went up about 45 minutes ago and I am watching Elxx play right now while I download the beta (I was in exams all day so I was not able to start the download till late) http://www.ustream.tv/channel/elxx

From watching it right now, the game is obviously very much like BFBC but now there are more vehicles it seems which is awesome. Also a new HUD.

With winter break starting tonight for me I will be dominating the leaderboards hopefully the whole duration of the beta so lets get shooting!

PSNID: MrKLM

Re: PSN Servers Are Up, Who Is In?

^^

I'll be waiting for you with my sniper rifle... :evil:

Comment

Now, I want to own a PS3, just to play the beta. Oh well, have fun guys.

Comment

if you see MrChris_CJ running around firing off his FN2000 then say hi!

preferably by not shooting back

I wonder though in relation to servers, statswise on the PS3 you login to what I think is your PSN account details for stats, sort of thinking if they would do multiplatform stats

as in you could log in on the PS3 with your account and play, then login on a PC with the same account and stats to play on there

Comment

StoneCold I have yet to see you on!

I am already rank 20 almost 21

Comment

Oh hey! We played a few good rounds together. I cannot wait till the PC beta comes out. To quote another impression I read, "it feels like a PC game being played on a console." It might just be my detest for FPS on consoles though. :hmm:

I might continue to pass up on MW2 because of this game.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKLM
              StoneCold I have yet to see you on!

I am already rank 20 almost 21
              I haven't been playing at all in the past few days.. But i'll try to change that on the weekend...

Comment

It's awesome!

Comment

I've been playing quite a few rounds with Manzi... He always sneaks in to the game, and when i notice that he's on the server(usually after a headshot from his super duper sniper rifle :|: ), it's like from the movie 'Enemy at the Gates'. Sniper war ftw...

I would return the favor but the last time i joined his squad/game, the game lagged really bad. And when i say bad, i mean that when i shot someone i didn't get the "Battlefield X marks the hit" thing. And when the guy shot me and i respawned, then the X started popping around the crosshair and i wasn't even shooting at anything...

But anyways, thanks for the dog tags Manzi, and i'll see you on the battlefield... :salute:

Comment

we shall meet again

Comment

Im sure we will...

Comment

Working...
                      X