Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stopping power make a difference on FAMAS??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stopping power make a difference on FAMAS??

my friend told me that the FAMAS does the same amount of damage even with stopping power. is this true?

Re: stopping power make a difference on FAMAS??

I don't know but FAMAS used to be my main weapon and whatever game mode (talking HC or SC) I would still kill with about the same difficulty.

Comment

I would assume that per bullet, yes. However, because the FAMAS is a burst rifle, a full burst probably kills with or without stopping power.

Comment

I have found that most guns without stopping power kill in the same amount of shots. The problem with stopping power in this game is because there is no juggernaught perk they have toned down the SP perk to be a little less lethal which imo has benefitted the game greatly as you get more variety.

SP in this game really isnt a needed perk.

Comment

even with 3 burst rifles, there are times you don't land all 3 bullets so i'm guessing stopping power does help. but yeah, probably not as much on burst rifles.

Comment

What about SP for snipers?

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
              What about SP for snipers?
              You can use it, but without it and no silencer, chest and above is a one hit kill. By using SP you counter the silencer issues or make sure its all one hit kill.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

i hate how silencer makes sniper rifles 2 hit weapons. do silenced headshots still kill in one shot though?

the silencer taking damage away isn't reflected when you're customizing your kit, they should fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                  i hate how silencer makes sniper rifles 2 hit weapons. do silenced headshots still kill in one shot though?

the silencer taking damage away isn't reflected when you're customizing your kit, they should fix that.
                  If silencers killed in one hit they would be even more overpowered than they are already. And I do believe that a headshot is a 1 shot kill regardless of whether you have a silencer or not.

Comment

They may be, but I cant do it from a distance.

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster

All but the M21 will get a 1 hit headshot with the silencer on, but if you are using one I recommend Stopping Power so your chest shots still hit for 6.

Comment

Working...
                      X