PS3 Weapons Equipment ect.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Weapons Equipment ect.

This video shows off all the weapons specializations and equipment available in the beta.

I really like the menu screen for the game feels fresh and original.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za2g7cVP4ug[/media]

Re: PS3 Weapons Equipment ect.

Amazing. VSS...the first battlefield where I want to play recon!

Comment

Cool that there's a lot more variety in what weapons you can choose for different classes.

Comment

kinda strange that medics have the LMGs this time. in what army are field medics running around with their bulky LMGs? :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
          kinda strange that medics have the LMGs this time. in what army are field medics running around with their bulky LMGs? :laugh:
          Makes sense though, medics can stay back and support the main assault and then jump in and revive teammates. Makes more sense than bf2 where medics have the most powerful assault weapon.

Comment

Like the weapon selection. Kinda weird having the M-16 as the highest Assault unlock though.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindManOnTour
              Makes sense though, medics can stay back and support the main assault and then jump in and revive teammates. Makes more sense than bf2 where medics have the most powerful assault weapon.
              PKM and other LMGs weren't necessarily used as a stay back and support in the past. in BF2, PKM was an offensive powerhouse too. often used as a run and prone-dive gun and damn effective. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Rugerdog
                Like the weapon selection. Kinda weird having the M-16 as the highest Assault unlock though.
                M16 was the best weapon in BF2... I never used unlocks for any class.

Comment

Hmh, will they fill up the empty spaces in the release version?

Comment

Who knows, but after playing for a few hours I love the weapons, even on the PS3 they handle brilliant, they are not just hold fire and kill guns, the Medics LMG especially, I think it was a great way to change the medic from the destroyer of worlds into what he should be, a support class

Assault is great as well, so far I unlocked the XM8 (ok gun) and the FN2000 (AWESOME)

some of the pistols as well and some mods that increase tank armour or damage, increase clipsizes etc

I want the USAS12 shotty but you have to get to a very high rank lol

the best thing I think is that there are now uniform guns that can be used for any class as well as class specific unlocks

Comment

Originally posted by Kradath
                      Amazing. VSS...the first battlefield where I want to play recon!
                      the vss is going to rock!
                      "Crunch's First Officer"
                      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I want to hear its sound effect it sounds awesome in stalker

Comment

Did I get it right that all the basic weapons are the same on both sides? In the facts thread we also had some other weapons like G3, what about them?

Comment

yeh basically all the guns are the same for either side, not sure about the G3, can't remember all the guns off the top of my head, but it doesn't ring a bell tbh

you never know though, it is meant to be barely a beta, plenty more space for other guns as well

Comment

In many videos on youtube users said those are the same weapons as in BC1, so maybe the additional weapons are not included yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X