Gold Weapons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Weapons?

If you remember in CoD4 when you completed all the challenges for a certain type of weapon class such as assault rifles or snipers you got a gold weapon version of one of the guns.

Does anyone know if this is the same in MW2?

Re: Gold Weapons?

Not that I've seen, and I'm sure that those who used rank hacks would have unlocked them. I think the most you can get is that Fall camo.

Comment

Who wants gold when you have arctic.

Comment

* Default - Desert
        * Default - Arctic
        * 5 Headshots - Woodland
        * 15 Headshots - Digital
        * 30 Headshots - Urban
        * 75 Headshots - Blue Tiger
        * 150 Headshots - Red Tiger
        * 200 Headshots - Fall

Comment

Might be hidden like the gold deagle was. I thought I saw something in the challenges about arctic being unlocked through some random challenge.

EDIT: Gihillie in the Mist is how you unlock Artic and a couple of other camos.

Comment

There's already a rank hack? Wow......

Like Ranger said, it might be hidden, but I think it'd be cool cos I liked the gold camo

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML
              Might be hidden like the gold deagle was. I thought I saw something in the challenges about arctic being unlocked through some random challenge.

EDIT: Gihillie in the Mist is how you unlock Artic and a couple of other camos.
              That's how you unlock different ghillie camos, not gun camos.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodakk
                That's how you unlock different ghillie camos, not gun camos.
                Off topic, but how to you change your ghillie suite then? or is it environmental?

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML
                  Off topic, but how to you change your ghillie suite then? or is it environmental?
                  It's based on the map. So, for example, on Afghan you'd have the desert, Favela you'd have the urban, and Derail you'd have the snow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodakk
                    It's based on the map. So, for example, on Afghan you'd have the desert, Favela you'd have the urban, and Derail you'd have the snow.
                    I've played some urban maps and my clanmate had a bright snow ghillie suit on. He had it everytime we played that or the other urban maps. It didn't affect him that much on the brighter ones but it was still kind of weird.

Comment

Originally posted by bradino27
                      I've played some urban maps and my clanmate had a bright snow ghillie suit on. He had it everytime we played that or the other urban maps. It didn't affect him that much on the brighter ones but it was still kind of weird.
                      Well, from what I've heard, urban ghillies are white/grey - but they should not be nearly as bright as those used in snowy environments. It's silly either way, though, because snow ghillies aren't necessarily entirely white.

Comment

I guess we will just have to wait and see, maybe higher up the presyiges we will get some conformation.

Comment

Working...
                        X