Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hope you have some REALLY good Anti-Virus software.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope you have some REALLY good Anti-Virus software.

It seems that hackers are finding ways to send viruses to your PC through MW2 for it seems that a clan that goes by the name |KOT| Squad hack the servers an send viruses.

Season 3 brings new Multiplayer maps and modes, the next Zombies story mission, new weapons and operators, and more in the Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 (2023) FPS game. Play on PS5, PS4, Xbox, Battle.net, or STEAM. 

Re: Hope you have some REALLY good Anti-Virus software.

False positive results by mediocre AV software (Usually Avira) coupled with rumours that usually originate from a 14 year old who is bitter at IW in the first place after the Dedi server fiasco.

When I see IW/Steam comment then I'll take it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by .Griff.
      False positive results by mediocre AV software (Usually Avira) coupled with rumours that usually originate from a 14 year old who is bitter at IW in the first place after the Dedi server fiasco.

When I see IW/Steam comment then I'll take it seriously.
      Yea that's a smart move waiting on IW/Steam to respond, we know how communicative they are.

Comment

Moved to front page.

Whether or not it's false a positive, the code is either accessing somewhere low level that an AV hates or it's code/path resembles something in it's virus dictionary.

Comment

Working...
        X