pc vs console? are you serious?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pc vs console? are you serious?

Gah, it's always been here since the dawn of console having FPS. Why is this even in a category? I honestly really do not understand why console fan boys think their 360 or ps3 can really stand up to a hyped out pc(i said hyped out because pc is mostly for competitive gamers/meaning a competitive gaming machine). Seriously... The limited graphcis, the lack of power, the crappy analog joystick? The auto aim implement on consoles because they know that they need it.
    Can someone tell me why pc should even be in this trash war against xbox and playstation? Honestly I want to know, can anyone tell me one good reason why I should buy a console's FPS vs a PC FPS? All you console fanboys can ask yourself this question "how come they won't let pc play with console?"
    Simple, because we can jump in mid air, shoot some douche in front of us, then twirl our mouse 190 degree behind us while still in mid air blasting the crap out of the other douche's partner landing on our feet while smoking a cigar. Try that with the analog joystick.

Re: pc vs console? are you serious?

Dude, just ignore them fanboys, it's the most you can do. The 11 year olds just never go away...

Comment

soooo, what does this has to do whit MW2 ?

Comment

I have personally enjoyed different games on different platforms, its a preference thing.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
          Gah, it's always been here since the dawn of console having FPS. Why is this even in a category? I honestly really do not understand why console fan boys think their 360 or ps3 can really stand up to a hyped out pc(i said hyped out because pc is mostly for competitive gamers/meaning a competitive gaming machine).

More cost effective for those who dont have alot of money.

Seriously... The limited graphcis, the lack of power, the crappy analog joystick? The auto aim implement on consoles because they know that they need it.

The auto-aim only works in Singleplayer and you can disable it.

Can someone tell me why pc should even be in this trash war against xbox and playstation? Honestly I want to know, can anyone tell me one good reason why I should buy a console's FPS vs a PC FPS?

It's simple if you dont want a console dont buy one no-ones forcing you, before MW2 i used my PS3 for movies and racing games.

All you console fanboys can ask yourself this question "how come they won't let pc play with console?"

That might be availible in the future or for some alternative playing

Simple, because we can jump in mid air, shoot some douche in front of us, then twirl our mouse 190 degree behind us while still in mid air blasting the crap out of the other douche's partner landing on our feet while smoking a cigar. Try that with the analog joystick.

Should be doable if you knock up the sensativity, people in consoles still try to bunny hop to avoid fire so its catching up.
          Comments in bold.

Ive been a PC Gamer for over decade and Ive spent loads of money on upgrades to get a perfect pc of the time and the costs just keep mounting up but atleast with a console all you need is a 1080p TV and the console + hdmi cable + game + controller a hell of alot cheaper.

I was hessitent at 1st about switching but well its just fun now I have mates who were never PC gamers and always used a console, so I joined in with them for MW2. Im starting to really like it since you wont find aimbotters (well not yet, where theres a will theres a way) or you wont get kicked if Vac finds a problem.

Originally posted by groundedzero
          Dude, just ignore them fanboys, it's the most you can do. The 11 year olds just never go away...
          hmm Stereotyping is bad mmkay?

Not all of them are 11yo nowadays Ive seen 40yo's moaning about it aswell so perhaps you should rethink your comment.

Comment

OK OK I apologise Scinto.

Let's put it this way: With consoles, you always hear more whining. (at least my experience with the 360 has drawn me to this conclusion.)

mk?

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
              OK OK I apologise Scinto.

Let's put it this way: With consoles, you always hear more whining. (at least my experience with the 360 has drawn me to this conclusion.)

mk?
              Thats because the consoles are geared for voice-whining right out of the box, while voip is more the exception than the rule on the PC.

On the other hand we have a lot of chat-crying.

Comment

True, but at least you don't have to read it if you don't want to, where as with voip you have no choice, well, you can turn off their audio... But yeh

Comment

Auto-aim depends on the game. I know Halo (at least the first) has it in MP as well.

I personally see way too many advantages with a PC to get a console... but I don't mind consoles and I have a PS2 I play on sometimes.

PC is so much more than just games and that's the good thing about it. It definitely costs more than consoles but not necessarily much at all. You need a PC either way so why not get a decent one right away, I've spent way too much time on a laggy bastard computer to ever settle for something like that again. Lagging flash games ftl.

Comment

I wish we could play cross-platform simply so that I could put 360 players in their place.

Comment

Hehe amen to that Defekt

Comment

Originally posted by Defekt
                        I wish we could play cross-platform simply so that I could put 360 players in their place.
                        There was a game you could for a while, but then it got removed and you can guess why

Its fully supported using games for windows live, but no developer adopts it

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
                          soooo, what does this has to do whit MW2 ?
                          Oh it's the reason why I started this thread. All these fanboys keep talking like "oh you got a pc ver thats why it sucks". Always talking about Halo this Halo that and now they have more to boast about since PC got downgraded a little.

Comment

I always have my friends giving me crap about PC games and how they would destroy me.

Ohhh when the day comes when I can plug a mouse and keyboard into an Xbox... the joystick crowd will hate me.

Comment

that would be fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X