When all else fail...wait for badcompany 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When all else fail...wait for badcompany 2

So much fire going in warfare 2's forum, I'm so glad I did not pre-order Modern Warfare 2(I don't know why people even do). After hearing about the online play of the PC I kinda lost interest, then When I herd about the 9v9(on certain maps and modes only) I did what most smart people did. I saved my money and bought it on something way better "Left for deaf 2"! Anywho after reading a thread on here about DICE's thoughts on warfare's failure I'm so relief. I cannot wait for bad company 2, always was a battlefield player and always will be one! Yall don't have to reply, just doing a shoutout to the best online multiplayer FPS ever! 9v9? Give me a break infinity ward, I have way more online friends then that!

Re: When all else fail...wait for badcompany 2

Your post doesn't surprise me, you are simply making assumptions.
    The online play is fine, yes it is a new system, yes it does have errors but not fatal errors.
    If you have seen any opinions or videos you would see some people are fine with the 9v9. Yes it is smaller, this changes the game but doesn't make it "terrible" or "un-playable"
    And saying MW2 was a failure? have you seen the sales AND YOU ARE QUOTING FROM DICE... A COMPETITOR!. That is like saying Bill Gates prefers Windows over Apple.
    People are holding out for BFBC2 thinking it will "save them" well hello, before MW2 mentioned no dedicated servers we all said the same thing (some decided to keep to that)
    <Removed>

Comment

Exactly RYKUU, that's absolutely the picture we should show devs as they're already thinking that way about us:

HIgh sales->very good game (except the fact that many customers regret buying some titles as it was before with soooooooooooo many others, best example is Spore, absolutely great sales, but many were in many points highly disappointed, but hey, who cares? they got their money and the same is happening with COD, they save money due to cutting out things that are anyway to complex to bring to customers, the hype will make them always pay and here even 10$ more. THAT is absolutely the perfect picture all these publishers should have about us gamers )

And by the way, it's her own opinion.

Comment

I'm not too keen on 9vs9 either, especially when all choice is removed. With so few players in a game you wouldn't want to be on the recieving end of a group of cohesive experts, who can focus entirely on you without any distraction or interferance. Reigning destruction down on you, no holds barred. You would quickly reconsider what 'is' balanced fun.

Granted that may be rare, but it is worth noting when dealing with such small player counts.

The best thing you can do is to try the demo or rent the games you're interested in, then decide for yourself.

Looks like you're more into the social aspect, so I think Left 4 Dead 2 and Bad Company 2 with their dedicated servers are a much more stable platform from which to build new friendship circles.

Comment

Originally posted by Kradath

And by the way, it's her own opinion.
          It is a forum, we are meant to voice our opinion.
          What I am saying are these assumptions are string enough to hold up an argument. Yes Mw2 has its flaws but so does every game only some rare titles don't (cod4) but it is hard to improve on perfection without it being a re-skin.

Comment

Well I'm not really fond of a square shoe box fighting arena. That's just so year 199x-counterstrikish. Why do we have to lower our standards for consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
              What I am saying are these assumptions are string enough to hold up an argument. Yes Mw2 has its floors but so does every game only some rare titles don't (cod4) but it is hard to improve on perfection without it being a re-skin.
              THAT is the problem, why need everything improvment?

But hey, yes, CoD4 was perfect, so we want to make CoD6 a better game, well...lets...cut...things...out...which...are.... important to the community, the solution! *retard moment*

It's not like they were in a situation were it was hard to think about what they should do better with their new game, they simply cut things out which are essential to many, rubbish and egoistic thinking.

And I didn't meant your normal comment, I meant passages like "I do have to add one more thing in this rant: More than 9 online friends? wow you are popular. ", sorry, but something like that is simply childish and unneaded.

Comment

But hey, yes, CoD4 was perfect, so we want to make CoD6 a better game, well...lets...cut...things...out...which...are.... important to the community, the solution! *retard moment*

It's not like they were in a situation were it was hard to think about what they should do better with their new game, they simply cut things out which are essential to many, rubbish and egoistic thinking.

And I didn't meant your normal comment, I meant passages like "I do have to add one more thing in this rant: More than 9 online friends? wow you are popular. ", sorry, but something like that is simply childish and unneaded.
                Fair enough and i understand I shouldn't of said it, I apologize to Red and anyone I offended.

Any who, I think they wanted to test out new concepts which is okay, i do agree lean should have stayed. They state why they removed it and justify it. MAYBE the game will change with a patch but I wouldn't expect it.
                Their priority list is Xbox360 > PS3 > PC.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                  What I am saying are these assumptions are string enough to hold up an argument. Yes Mw2 has its floors but so does every game only some rare titles don't (cod4) but it is hard to improve on perfection without it being a re-skin.
                  Typing with your accent, bud? LoL <3

Comment

I'm sorry did I mistype www.TotallySeriousBf2.com? on my URL today?

Comment

MW2 looks great if you play on a console, but PC players expect and really deserve better. We can upgrade out systems with better video cards, add ram. A console is just what you get.

I didn't pre-order MW2, I was planning on buying it, but the negatives outweigh the positives, and so Bad Company beckons. BF2 with the last patch is still more fun to me vs the MW games.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
                        I'm sorry did I mistype www.TotallySeriousBf2.com? on my URL today?
                        Sorry for wanting to defend you.

Comment

Sorry for wanting to defend you.
                          >.< Now you make me feel bad!

Comment

luckily i got MW2 for £26 and not £44.99, gonna trade it in at GAME and see if i can get my money back :P

Comment

Working...
                            X