Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: F-35

Originally posted by Leopardi
    With J-10 you can evade 99% of incoming missiles.
    Totally false. I've shot down more J-10s in the last 2 months since 1.5, than I have in the last 2 years under 1.41.

No matter what maneuvers you do with the F-35, the missiles will get you.
    Mostly true, especially for the average pilot. There are proven tricks to evading with the F-35 that will get you out of most situations, which are even more effective now that the J-10 turn radius has been reduced.

Comment

700-800 foot and you'll actually out run missiles.

Comment

Yeah, the strato-run technique is awesome.

The 35 is at it's weakest down low in the mud. You want to keep it above 500 going to and from the target, then roll into a steep dive to gun and bomb. Usually, that is when you'll catch the J-10s flying around 200-300 and can jump them from behind, or pull off and return safely to the carrier.

Rinse. Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by zone36
          Totally false. I've shot down more J-10s in the last 2 months since 1.5, than I have in the last 2 years under 1.41.
          Maybe you have shot some noobs down, but I know a trick how to evade all incoming missiles with 100% certainty unless you are totally surprised.

Comment

Maybe you have shot some noobs down, but I know a trick how to evade all incoming missiles with 100% certainty unless you are totally surprised.
            "Unless you are totally surprised"... that's not a 100% certainty is it then lol :laugh:

Comment

Right. I've only been flying in BF2 for 4+ years now, so I'm sure all those thousands of people I've shot down were noob pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
                "Unless you are totally surprised"... that's not a 100% certainty is it then lol :laugh:
                That's why I said 99%. The trick itself is 100% missile proof.

Right. I've only been flying in BF2 for 4+ years now, so I'm sure all those thousands of people I've shot down were noob pilots.
                Yeah, seems so.

Comment

F-35 is complete ********. With J-10 you can evade 99% of incoming missiles, but no matter what maneuvers you do with the F-35, the missiles will get you.
                  **waits for metallica to chime in**
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

He's a legend, wish I knew him. He was my inspiration.

Comment

Yeah, seems so.
                      All this great insight, coming from a guy with only 24 hours in jets and a dismal 2.22 K/D

Since it is obvious you know nothing on the subject, do yourself a favor and see your way out of this thread.

Comment

All this great insight, coming from a guy with only 24 hours in jets and a dismal 2.22 K/D

Since it is obvious you know nothing on the subject, do yourself a favor and see your way out of this thread.
                        Yeah, a stats page that collects data from random play at ranked servers obviously tells everything about player's skill. :thumbsup:

Comment

Yeah, a stats page that collects data from random play at ranked servers obviously tells everything about player's skill. :thumbsup:
                          It tells enough.

And your "noob" comments tell the rest.

Comment

It tells enough.

And your "noob" comments tell the rest.
                            This comes form the same guy, that started this thread by calling the F-35 a joke in dogfights. In the right hands a F-35 is not a joke, even versus a J-10, even before patch 1.5.

Comment

So please enlighten us into this wondrous secret you possess! I assume it isn't the old one of rolling inverted when you get locked up? That works to some extent, but is hardly 100% even against missiles, and with the new hitreg and changed J10 turn characteristics, the F35 will probably be able to gun you down anyway.

As Zone36 said I have also shot down more J10s since 1.5 than ever before using both guns and missiles (when I can manage to get the F35). And I've been on the receiving end in the now truck-like J10 plenty of times also.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
                                This comes form the same guy, that started this thread by calling the F-35 a joke in dogfights. In the right hands a F-35 is not a joke, even versus a J-10, even before patch 1.5.
                                The hitbox on the 35 was, and still is, a huge joke.

Before the patch, 9 times out of 10, the J-10 would own the F-35 almost by default because the J-10 could land missiles hits, whereas the 35 could not. Before 1.5, the only chance you had taking down a J-10 was with guns (against an amatuer pilot) or a lucky missile shot. Now that the patch has leveled the playing field, we're seeing way less J-10 domination.

Sure, there were skilled F-35 pilots, who developed tactics and knew how to engage J-10s with success, but they were super few and far between.

Comment

Working...
                                X