Nuke shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuke shot

oki, i unlocked the nuke and to use it you need a 25 kill streak, so i thought i would post a vid of what happens as i highly doupt any one may have seen it yet.

Hope you enjoy

it took some time to get haha!

BTW my oppinion! could of been betta effects ^^ but still all the same pure brilliant game ender

Re: Nuke shot

does nuke ever come in a care package as a random killstreak reward?

Comment

TBH I don't think the nuke is that a good of an idea... I saw one vid where a guy got it in like 5 mins... Makes the game too short.

Comment

Hmmm, not as impressive as I would have thought.
        To be honest the first time I heard it I thought it was thrown like a grenade. 0.o
        Then i thought..."Oh wait...its a nuke!"

Comment

so far i haven't seen a nuke yet. not that often that someone gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
            does nuke ever come in a care package as a random killstreak reward?
            Nope. Every other kill streak except Nuke is available via care package.

Comment

Originally posted by garandx
              Nope. Every other kill streak except Nuke is available via care package.
              makes sense, I don't see how you could fit a bomb in a falling create.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                There are nukes that can be put in suitcases... Nuclear artillery shells...

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                  lol i hope you were joking... because stealth bombers and AC-130 can't fit in a crate either.

Comment

Ah, but the laptop which controls them can!

Comment

It's a bit unrealistic that a nuke would be dropped from a chopper and fall roughly 5 stories crashing to the ground, without exploding...

Plus, it takes a 25 kill streak to get...I'm not so sure they'd give it to you by chance with a care package.

Comment

whats great is you can stop them though, pop an emp in the 2 minutes of the game and he will never get to use his nuke HEHEHEHEH

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                          lol i hope you were joking... because stealth bombers and AC-130 can't fit in a crate either.
                          You could argue that it is just the "targeter", But then the nuke?!!? this is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                          X