I Need A Good Mic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need A Good Mic

i want to get a mic for this game but i don't know what consitiutes a good mic so if someone could post links of good ones it would be nice

Re: I Need A Good Mic

Comment

a couple questions

1)where does it plug intothe computer
      2) is that part of a head set or is that just the mic?

Comment

Plugs into the standard 3.5mm input jack that every mic does. Usually coloured red/pink

That is just the mic, you didn't ask for a headset. It is a very good microphone and used mainly by people who have good quality music heeadphones and thus, no built in microphone. It's nice and sensitive as well so it's always loud enough for others to hear.

Just clips onto your clothes or cable of your headphones. Whatever you choose.

Comment

i have that mic. it came with zalman 5.1 headphones (which sucks hard). i didn't know that particular mic was considered a good one. i thought it was some cheap throw-in mics.

Comment

Yea, it's one of the best mics, used by people with headphones rather than headsets.

I have one and love it!

Comment

yeah that makes sense, to use it with nice headphones that don't have mics like headsets.

that mic actually came in handy when i clipped it on the side of my acoustic guitar's soundhole to record audio. it was a cheap way to add pickup.

Comment

Working...
              X