Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your view on killstreaks after playing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your view on killstreaks after playing ?

When i saw the first vids of killstreaks i rly thought that it s going to be an unfair and ****ty experience. But after playing the game i found out that it s not that bad after all.

It s not 24/7 AC130 and chopper gunner fest, even when some1 activates ac130 or chopper gunner evryone rushes into the buildings it s quite funny to see. I ones had AC130 killed 4 ppl whit it but after that no one was leaving the buildings . My team capped all flags whitout eny problems . So i rly dont have eny problems whit killstreaks whats your view on them ?

Re: What is your view on killstreaks after playing ?

Too over the top.

Comment

Best Kill streak combination to get a nuke almost every round with average skills is:

7 kills -> 4 kills with Harrier -> 14 kills Helicopter Gunner -> Tactical Nuke -> GG

Comment

I was surprised how little they really dominate as well. There is a lot more cover on the maps to protect yourself as well as perks to hide you.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

It is very different to Cod4, I am finding it tough to get past a 4 kill streak.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
            Best Kill streak combination to get a nuke almost every round with average skills is:

7 kills -> 4 kills with Harrier -> 14 kills Helicopter Gunner -> Tactical Nuke -> GG
            havent seen a nuke yet

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
              It is very different to Cod4, I am finding it tough to get past a 4 kill streak.
              Yea i agree, my highest killstreak is 12 in MW2, but thats because i was playing CTF which has more of a frontline rather than TDM where its hope.

Comment

It is easy to get high kill streaks if you know how to manipulate the system, but honestly I find it much better than CoD4. My only complaint is the damn pavelow, ridiculously overpowered.

Comment

Originally posted by Defekt
                  It is easy to get high kill streaks if you know how to manipulate the system, but honestly I find it much better than CoD4. My only complaint is the damn pavelow, ridiculously overpowered.
                  Well it is a new system, so it takes some getting used to. Guns are alot stronger I have found (I can't imagine hardcore). Maps are more open and generally I feel tougher. I will be able to comment more when I get to the higher ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                    Well it is a new system, so it takes some getting used to. Guns are alot stronger I have found (I can't imagine hardcore). Maps are more open and generally I feel tougher. I will be able to comment more when I get to the higher ranks.
                    Guns are stronger, but I honestly feel that it will be difficult to consistently get 20+ kills straight in a timely manner if you are playing for the objective.

Comment

Originally posted by Defekt
                      I have a Stinger and Cold Blooded in most kits. As long as my team moves out and draws fire, I put Pavelows and other automated streaks down before they can do much damage.
                      A lot of people don't bother having even one kit with a Stinger, though, so those streaks can rape an unprepared team.

My highest streak is 13, and that was with nothing more than me. I went through three different guns and stole an enemy ammo drop. My sentry gun got taken out almost as soon as I put it down and my UAV got jammed. But I got mine in the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X