Freezes and then crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freezes and then crashes

If i go into BFHQ and click on any awards to see what the requirements are for them the screen freezes and then about 10 seconds later the game crashes.

I just reinstalled the game a couple days ago. I launched the game first without any patches and had no problems looking at the awards. but i patched up to 1.5 and now i am having this problem.

Any ideas?
    How to Fix?

Re: Freezes and then crashes

reinstall the game, patch to 1.40 and then patch to 1.50(either full or incremental). if you have northerns strike patch 1.40, install northerns strike, patch 1.40 again and then install 1.50

Comment

sempf is correct. follow his instructions and you should be good, i just installed the other day on my win7 install and did the same with success.

Comment

When i got home yesterday i uninstalled the game, reinstalled, patched to 1.4 ... tried the incremental to 1.5 and it told that i had a new version already installed. I tried the full patch to 1.5 and it said the same thing. I uninstalled again and patched the full 1.5

The problem is still there.

Any ideas?

Comment

maybe registry was preventing 1.5 install. but yeah, avoid the full patch. the incremental is the way to go. you don't have northern strike do you?

Comment

No i dont have Northern Strike.

I think im just going to try a new version of 1.4 ... the one i have on my external HD is from when it first came out. ... the file says beta2 ... i started downloading 1.4 yesterday as well and that file said beta3 ... so i will try that.

Comment

Working...
            X