X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of people who rage-quit as the host

Dryfter777

Add more as you find them.

And Host Migration has only actually worked for me once. It has either failed completely, thus kicking me back to the menu, or connected everyone to a horribly laggy host.

Re: List of people who rage-quit as the host

The problems with hosts and hacking is starting to begin to really affect the game and its only been a few days... If IW got off there fat rich asses and gave us dedicated servers this would be an almost perfect game!
    ~scol

Comment

How can you know ho s the host ? I have yet to see someone quit dint saw it ones though.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
        How can you know ho s the host ? I have yet to see someone quit dint saw it ones though.
        its becuase he has to find something to ***** about, if he doesnt like the game. no one should. :|: Right ?

Oh and could you please show me a game that has ever been release without some kinda of problem ? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Fallendreams
          its becuase he has to find something to ***** about, if he doesnt like the game. no one should. :|: Right ?

Oh and could you please show me a game that has ever been release without some kinda of problem ? Thanks

we need ppl like him so we can put our fingers and say thats the bad guy :laugh:

Comment

When you hit TAB and one person has four bars and everyone else has 1 red bar, it's pretty obvious.

These problems have nothing to do with the fact that the game just launched. They have everything to do with the nature of matchmaking with peer to peer hosting and poor sports.

Comment

1) This game could have been released in a better state, there was no need to change dedicated servers.

2) I agree with you. Almost every post is filled with complete cynicism without a hint of hope or optimism. I rip on the game a lot but I'm not the most pessimistic person.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                When you hit TAB and one person has four bars and everyone else has 1 red bar, it's pretty obvious.

These problems have nothing to do with the fact that the game just launched. They have everything to do with the nature of matchmaking with peer to peer hosting and poor sports.
                Deleted i have no problem with you but everything you post about this game has been negative. Just give it time. I mean there 555424 players(And thats just retail buyers not steam Buyers) last time seen the IWNET player count and so they must be doing something right. The rage quit thing sucks yeah but Thats why they put Host Miagtation system in for that reason and to help smoother gameplay.

we need ppl like him so we can put our fingers and say thats the bad guy :laugh:
                :wall::laugh:

Originally posted by Defekt
                1) This game could have been released in a better state, there was no need to change dedicated servers.

2) I agree with you. Almost every post is filled with complete cynicism without a hint of hope or optimism. I rip on the game a lot but I'm not the most pessimistic person.
                Yes theres thing they could have done better, hopefully thats what patchs will do and solve.

Comment

Working...
                X