Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Spoiler] Even better the second time around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Spoiler] Even better the second time around?

If you've yet to play through the campaign and don't want one of the better missions spoiled, you should probably navigate away from here.

So anyway. It's more than fair to say that All Ghillied Up was the best overall mission in the original game. When I played through the MW2 take on this in the snow covered Russian front, I was blown again once more. The calmness in Captain Price, the tension of the moment, and the way everything blends together so perfectly left me thinking that this mission was even better than IW's last try. What do you guys think?

Re: [Spoiler] Even better the second time around?

Originally posted by ThQp
    If you've yet to play through the campaign and don't want one of the better missions spoiled, you should probably navigate away from here.

So anyway. It's more than fair to say that All Ghillied Up was the best overall mission in the original game. When I played through the MW2 take on this in the snow covered Russian front, I was blown again once more. The calmness in Captain Price, the tension of the moment, and the way everything blends together so perfectly left me thinking that this mission was even better than IW's last try. What do you guys think?
    I think overall the game was great! Yeah the story had holes in it... but it was fun and i understood for the most part.

Comment

Working...
    X