BFBC2 PS3 Beta Signup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BFBC2 PS3 Beta Signup

I registered myself even without having a PS3, maybe it gives me a higher chance to get my hands on the PC beta.

Comment

don't be retarded, you want to take away spots from rightful owners of PS3? idiot...

Comment

Originally posted by Kradath
        I registered myself even without having a PS3, maybe it gives me a higher chance to get my hands on the PC beta.
        Isnt the PC beta open? from what I read in the PS3 beta coming soon thread in the news section is that the article said PC was open.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
          don't be retarded, you want to take away spots from rightful owners of PS3? idiot...
          There's even a question asking if I own a PS3, why should they put that in there?

No need of calling me an idiot.

Comment

It looks like if you pre-order BFBC2 from Game.co.uk then you will recieve a beta code for the PS3 on 19th (UK customers only i'm guessing).

You can do this through the link at the beginning of the thread or just go to Game.co.uk and order there. If I get 2 codes for signing up and pre ordering at Game then I'll give my spare one to someone on the forum. Codes don't go out until the 19th tho according to Game.co.uk anyway.

Comment

I thought the beta was open? What's the point on it being limited if it is?

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
                I thought the beta was open? What's the point on it being limited if it is?
                As far as I know you need to get a beta key to be in the beta. Here's some info from the Battlefield Blog

"How do I get a Beta Key?

For North America - Beta Keys are limited in quantity and will be available through these select partners: Best Buy and Gamestop. Reserve your copy now in stores!
                For Europe and Asia - Keep your eyes open for local opportunities!
                More details to follow as we continue to announce additional beta key partners next week. Check back our blog for more details."

Battlefield Blog

Update: US BETA KEYS now available

US beta keys are now available from IGN and Fileplanet

There's 65000 apparently so hopefully enough for everyone who wants one but get em quick before they're all gone.

Comment

Any idea what time on Nov. 19th the PS3 beta will be available?

Comment

you can download the EU beta now, its around 900mb, if you are in NA I don't think Sony have got it up and running yet so you have to wait

Comment

^^

Now you can download the US client too, but the MP isn't up. It just says that follow the ticker in-game or their twitter...

Comment

I just got an email from Game.co.uk that contains an PS3 EU Beta key, anyone else get one?

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                          I just got an email from Game.co.uk that contains an PS3 EU Beta key, anyone else get one?
                          Did you pre order from Game.co.uk? As they are giving codes for pre-orders. Thats how I got mine. I haven't heard anything from the EA site.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenMachine
                            Did you pre order from Game.co.uk? As they are giving codes for pre-orders. Thats how I got mine. I haven't heard anything from the EA site.
                            pre-ordered just to get a key

Comment

Working...
                            X