Just go get this game and stop crying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just go get this game and stop crying

Enyone that was unsure of getting this game for the PC go buy it. Dont be fooled whit all those ferry tales ther are olways going to be haters in every game. I enjoyed playing the Mp no lag, matchmaking is very fast,.
    You may think that 9vs9 isnt much but believe me in this game it feels like ther are more than 18 ppl. This is duo to the map design i think. So in my conclution very enjoyable game :thumbsup:

edit: some1 plz fix the title JUTS

Re: Juts go get this game and stop crying

"Ferry tales"?

One one hand, the game is getting good reviews.
    On the other hand, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PC Games Review - Video Review from IGN contains icons that looks suspiciously like XBOX buttons, so I don't know how much you can trust those reviews.

Comment

the review itself is the same as the console reviews, from what i gather. IGN has to say this at the end of the review:
      Originally posted by IGN
      For those of us looking to pick up the game on PC, a few more things need to be noted about Modern Warfare 2. Infinity Ward has worked to make sure the experience on PC is identical to that of 360 and PS3, and while I'd say the team has succeeded overall, that's so a good and bad thing for various players. On the plus side, you're getting the same amazing experience as the other versions, and those that want a game that's easy to jump into online and connect with other players will find it with the PC version of Modern Warfare 2. What that also means, however, is that the PC version is also locked to the same restrictions as the other versions, so 32 person matches are a thing of the past, you can't create dedicated servers for match hosting, and that also will result in a lack of future mod support and PC-specific expansion. While this is definitely a downside for those familiar with the expandability of PC gaming and freedom that comes with a more open source platform, IW is essentially forcing the PC version to play by the same rules as the console offerings, and thus making sure anyone that wants to jump in and get the intended Modern Warfare 2 experience can do so across any system. It'll hurt the hardcore PC community, and but it's a decision IW made.

Should Infinity Ward have included more expandability across PC – be it in more players online, dedicated servers, or through other avenues – the PC version would have been reviewed as such, and the added features would have (we can only assume) helped the version go above and beyond its console counterparts. Seeing as it's the same core experience, however, we are reviewing it as such, and the game should be looked at as the same value and overall package as any other console.
      so basically the review was the same for all platforms because there was nothing really different from PC version from the console versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
        the review itself is the same as the console reviews, from what i gather. IGN has to say this at the end of the review:

so basically the review was the same for all platforms because there was nothing really different from PC version from the console versions.
        The gameplay may be the same, but surely the PC should be able to provide better visuals? And thats what I was looking for in the video review.

Comment

No way! I'm afraid I don't want to play a console game on my PC! I've nothing at all against console gamers, but consoles don't do it for me, and this game is a console game with mouse support!

EDIT: Not "having a go at you" at all, ch3ch3n. If you're happy with it, that's fine.

Comment

No competition, gives me no reason to buy the game.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster

SMARTARSE!:laugh:

No, really, that was a good find!

Comment

So should I get it for PC or 360 then?

Comment

Well from a 360 perspective its been great so far, i would have got it for PC but due to my area and network limitations (drains usage whereas xbox live is in freezone).

However from the feedback we are seeing its your choice as although the PC version feels a bit rough around the edges they are both great games.

Comment

What dyou think connectivity will be like in South America?

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
                        So should I get it for PC or 360 then?
                        Well, consoles are evil and make you brain rot etc.
                        However, I think you will have a greater chance of selling the 360 game again if you dislike it. (The chance of reselling the PC game is zero, since it will be tied to steam).

Comment

All i can say is dont jugd something that you havent played yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                            The gameplay may be the same, but surely the PC should be able to provide better visuals? And thats what I was looking for in the video review.
                            what visuals are you looking for crysis standarts ? MW2 looks amazing

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
                              All i can say is dont jugd something that you havent played yet.
                              I have played it. And so far the multiplayer experience is subpar.

Comment

Working...
                              X