Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 402 preferrs MW2 on PC.

Was looking at his twitter to try to find more info on Pc and saw this

@fourzerotwo robert do you often play MW2 on your pc ?

@Morbieson it's less often than I do on console but have been much more with #MW2
    Also, with everyones complaints about the game on PC. I got thinking. We are looking at this from a spoiled PC view. Our gameplay is far superior than console versions. Thats undisputed. However CoD4 was the biggest MP game on Xbox (I think more than Halo 3) so obviously its not broken. In a developer viewpoint they take this winning combination and change it to the MAIN difference between Console and PC. (MnKB)

I do believe most of us are making a far bigger deal than needed.
    But IW made the first CoD for PC and I have slight confidence they will come through and maybe around the time of the DLC have a patch that will tweak or completely fix all these unwanted desires.
    Now it wouldnt be the first time a PC exlusive developer totally humped the consoler's leg (Battlefield), but i dont think IW has completely forgotten.

Re: 402 preferrs MW2 on PC.

Nothing on consoles is more popular then Halo...

Comment

I'm sure everyone here has experienced that feeling that the game's FOV is way too zoomed in on the PC. That's because most console ports have a 60 FOV (the typical locked FOV for consoles because of framerate issues and gameplay issues). For PC, we tend to sit at our screens a lot closer, so a 60 FOV feels like tunnel vision. COD4 had 80 Fov maximum and it really, really helps. Suprised that Robert hasn't picked up on that yet. If he was a true PC gamer he would pick up on these little things.

It really sucks though, because we are without a good multiplayer game for SO. LONG.
      The last "REAL" PC multiplayer game was Battlefield 2, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyelite
        The last "REAL" PC multiplayer game was Battlefield 2, in my opinion.
        I do have to agree with you there, My friends had it so it became a more communal game, great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by thejeran
          Also, with everyones complaints about the game on PC. I got thinking. We are looking at this from a spoiled PC view.
          We are spoiled by expecting features almost every PC game released has?

Matchmaking etc isn't a bad thing, but IW went at it the completely wrong way. Scrapping dedicated servers is stupid no matter how you look at it, and matchmaking could have been made optional. I personally hate being thrown in a random server with random people. Mod support killed the competitive community, and seriously hurts the longevity of the game for many players (no custom maps for example).

Even if the system works it's a flawed system in the first place.

At the very least they could have increased the FOV for the PC version, bastards.

Comment

Working...
          X