Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What weapons would you like to see in BC2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What weapons would you like to see in BC2?

Let me start of by suggesting the Bushmaster ACR. Originally developed by Magpul Industries Corp. This Adaptive Combat Rifle will be capable of firing 5.56, 7.62, and 7.62x39.

Bushmaster and Remington are expected to begin production sometime in early 2009. This rifle could also be a replacement for the aging M16, and M4 variants.

Now for the pics!

[IMG]http://strikehold.files.wordpress.com/2009/06
    /remington_acr.jpg?w=400&h=516[/IMG]

This weapon will also be featured in Modern Warfare 2.

Re: What weapons would you like to see in BC2?

European weapons, including SA80. Bored of default M4/M16

Comment

Less rails and plastic also, more Russian guns.

Comment

Gpmg
        l85/sa80
        l96a1
        Minimi Para with Acog

Comment

L85A2
          M41A Pulse Rifle

Comment

I like big calibre

I say add some more common guns like remington,308,modified AKs rock as ive even seen sniper versions of the 47 or an94.

Pistol upgardes like desert eagle or 45 magnum would be very welcome too

Comment

Automatic grenade launchers with smart grenades.

Heckler and Koch GMG.

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
                I like big calibre

I say add some more common guns like remington,308,modified AKs rock as ive even seen sniper versions of the 47 or an94.

Pistol upgardes like desert eagle or 45 magnum would be very welcome too
                A sniper version of the AK47 would be totally contradictory because they're known for being notoriously inaccurate...

Comment

Good ole MG42 (or MG3).

I personally want G3A3, SLR and M14.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
                    A sniper version of the AK47 would be totally contradictory because they're known for being notoriously inaccurate...
                    I remember that Yugoslavia has made an SVD-look-alike sniper rifle based on AK-47, but shoots Russian 7.62x54R.

Speaking of SVD, that's another cool rifle that DICE should put in.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
                      the one i seen was made with a longer barrel( prob rifled cut too?),still only a short range sniper rifle tho like the svd.The next get of the AK is the AN94 and that was made for larger distances in mind.I agree its not a full snpier option though:salute:

Just thought a few custom guns would be kool

Comment

The SLR might be cool

Comment

The ACR is a beast I want it.

Comment

Anything with a 338 Lapua caliber.

Comment

Besides the firearms already confirmed I'd like to see less clones, but a larger variety of distinct weapon systems.

Weapons which provide a unique gameplay experience in comparison to the usual firearms.

Portable mortars - For those who like to spam grenades. Lobs a barrage of explosive or smoke shells.
                              Anti-material rifles - for eliminating drivers, pilots and crews.
                              Flamethrower - for depositing blobs of flaming napalm on the terrain and structures, blocking routes and setting any infantry that passes alight.
                              Blowtorch - for sabotaging the propulsion of a vehicle, without causing any damage.
                              Shaped charges - for attachment onto the exterior of vehicles and structures, which kills all occupants without leaving any collateral damage. Leaving attacked vehicles prime for take-over and buildings undamaged.
                              Mines - distinct varients for anti-personel and anti-tank.
                              Static weapon stations - TOW missiles, grenade machine guns, 20mm flak cannons, gattling & chainguns, heavy MG nests with sandbags or metal body shields and camo netting, guard towers, light howitzer artillery etc.
                              UAV control stations - for recon UAVs armed with radar, and combat UAVs armed with player guided ordnance.

Comment

Working...
                              X