• MW2 Pc version unboxing

here is a vid of some german kid that already has the game for pc

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcJRCfcmTrU[/media]

Re: MW2 Pc version unboxing

I want my copy

Lucky guy got the UK version too.

Comment

I know someone who has it. They are sending it out early in the UK because of the postal strikes.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML
        I want my copy
        haha tell be about it. It seems the only ppl that are going to buy this are you me and CptainCrunch

Comment

Actually ch3ch3n, over the course of the past few hours, I had some deep thinking time. I'm going to go into Oxford on Tuesday and get me a copy. I don't know why, I just had a change of heart

I guess all those damn YouTube videos got to me........

Comment

He needs to install it and make a video showing off the menus and stuff.

Comment

Wow 2 Dvd's. Not to mention the huge patch that IW is hopefully going to put out week 1 so they can finish the game.

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
                Actually ch3ch3n, over the course of the past few hours, I had some deep thinking time. I'm going to go into Oxford on Tuesday and get me a copy. I don't know why, I just had a change of heart

I guess all those damn YouTube videos got to me........
                Has i done a good job IW ? has i >:evil:

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
                  haha tell be about it. It seems the only ppl that are going to buy this are you me and CptainCrunch
                  Im going to be getting it for console

Wish the PC version was better MP wise as otherwise i would be all over it.

Comment

You can count me in too. Mainly want the game for SP and Spec Ops though.

Comment

Hmm this is getting interesting, no bashing so far. But wait till [Expletive Deleted] see s this thread he will rage over the boxart

Comment

What's even on those 2 discs? Surely it can't be a good game.

Comment

Hmm this is getting interesting, no bashing so far. But wait till [Expletive Deleted] see s this thread he will rage over the boxart
                          See, why go there? I've said nothing about any videos or art or much about the content of the game. My problems are with the attitude displayed by IW and Activision, as well as the raping of the PC multiplayer portion of the game. I could care less about box art. And I'm ambivalent, at best, about the music in promo trailers as well.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                            See, why go there? I've said nothing about any videos or art or much about the content of the game. My problems are with the attitude displayed by IW and Activision, as well as the raping of the PC multiplayer portion of the game. I could care less about box art. And I'm ambivalent, at best, about the music in promo trailers as well.
                            I know m8 i was just fooling around . I myself agree whit evrything you sad here. Evryone was just bashing away this game so i thought i would choose the defending side to spice it up a little bit :thumbsup:

Comment

Something else to bash about, making IW or Activision look dumb: allowing it to be leaked in JUNE!

(it did say June, right?)

Comment

Working...
                              X