Dragon Age : Origins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Age : Origins

Didnt see a thread, so i decided to create on, and to start it, what i think is an awesome video.
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmYfRt-hGpI[/media]

The music goes well with the action, and even though its Prerendered CGI, its MEGA.

What are your thoughts?
    Discuss anything, If you post spoilers please put them in the spoiler tags.

Re: Dragon Age : Origins

wow....i guess no one has anything to say on this game. I've heard nothing but good things about it. I'm not a huge rpg fan and even I want to check it out. I'm waiting on the demo to see if the pc will run it, if not i'll rent it on xbox and go from there.....

Comment

My pc runs it very smoothly and it is a brilliant game, spent 10 hours on it so far, and it is better than i imagined.

If you have enjoyed the likes of Never Winter nights, Mass effect or Baulders gate, i suggest you buy this.

Comment

will buyit

Comment

So, no one exited enough to post

Comment

I have it. Only played about 2 hours of it but I am liking it so far. I went human rouge something. I have always been a fan of Bioware. One thing I wish is that the main character had a voice like in Mass Effect.

Comment

Originally posted by old sch00l
              So, no one exited enough to post
              Not when you give them 4 minutes to post, no, probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by Numptie
                My pc runs it very smoothly and it is a brilliant game, spent 10 hours on it so far, and it is better than i imagined.

If you have enjoyed the likes of Never Winter nights, Mass effect or Baulders gate, i suggest you buy this.
                my pc isn't quite up to par with yours...i meet the minimum specs just not the recommended so I don't know. I've got a 360 so if the pc craps with it there's always that option....

Comment

I love the fact that you can start playing at 11AM and the next thing you know, its dark outside and the 6 oclock news is on, its AWESOME GAME!!!

Currently playing as a Sword and Shield Warrior.

Anyone else notice some of the random kill animations, like a decapitation?

Comment

I love the fact that you can start playing at 11AM and the next thing you know, its dark outside and the 6 oclock news is on, its AWESOME GAME!!!

Currently playing as a Sword and Shield Warrior.

Yea I noticed that to. I beheaded one of the enemies. And the first time I killed the big demon at the top of the tower was pretty cool.

Comment

i think it was that point there that led me to buy this on steam this morning. 40% more to go, just hope it runs well on my pc.

Comment

If you have a dual core and anything over a 7600gt you will be able to run it fine, Its a good game, Try to do it slowly so you get all the companions, i missed the chance at getting one and i cant go back:cry:

Comment

If you have a dual core and anything over a 7600gt you will be able to run it fine, Its a good game, Try to do it slowly so you get all the companions, i missed the chance at getting one and i cant go back:cry:
                          well i read up on the dragon age site forums....specifically the "will my pc run it" threads and the majority of the advice I was seeing for pc's close to mine was upgrade this and upgrade that. I think its stupid fan boy advice though...finally got it installed and it runs fine so.....

Comment

well after playing for about 10 hours today I have a few complaints....

#1 - that I have gotten tired and have to go to sleep
                            #2 - that I have to work tomorrow in order to be able to afford to live

aside from that the game's awesome

Comment

Working...
                            X