Which game should i get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which game should i get?

Should I get Dragon Age: Origins this week or hold out until next week for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?

Re: Which game should i get?

I voted for Dragon Age: Origins, Seems as though it will have more replay value than MW2, Im tempted to get Dragon age myself.

*Edit* Just pre-ordered it.

Comment

where's the "Neither, save your money option"

Dragon Age has gotten some decent reviews, but graphics aside it reads like it just combines alot of things that have been done in rpgs before.

As for mw2, i detest call of duty so there ya go.

Comment

If you haven't got/or are interested in Borderlands, then I'd get Dragon Age, so it can last you a lot longer than CoD (which it would).

Someone don't report how good DA is, so I might have to get it :thumbsup:

Comment

Dragon Age, out of REAG'ing at MW2

Comment

I would actually hold out for some MW2 reviews, read them, read alot.
            if they are rather positive no reason why not.

Comment

I read that in 24 hours of gameplay someone completed 13% of dragon age, and its reported to have over 80 hours of gameplay.

Where as MW2 single player is about 6-8 hours and, due to the P2P multiplayer, you might not be able to find many games that you enjoy in 80 hours of trying.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                I would actually hold out for some MW2 reviews, read them, read alot.
                if they are rather positive no reason why not.
                Reviews will be awesome and 99% won't mention that the PC multiplayer got raped big style.

Originally posted by Numptie
                Where as MW2 single player is about 6-8 hours and, due to the P2P multiplayer, you might not be able to find many games that you enjoy in 80 hours of trying.
                Made me lol

Comment

14-1 that you get DA:O. Seems unanimous.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEn|gma
                    Reviews will be awesome and 99% won't mention that the PC multiplayer got raped big style.
                    it'll depend on the who actually reviews it. I could see the exact opposite happening as well...

Comment

i finally went ahead and voted for Dragon Age. Finally had enough money that it burnt a hole in my pocket....it is as great as they've been saying, buy it, you won't be upset that you did.

Comment

I prefer Dragon Age: Origins it was better than COD. I can assure you will love it

Comment

Dragon Age is very traditional and that is the good thing of it. When came the last real rpg? NWN2 is years old and even this wasn't as amazing as dragon age is now.

It's hard, cinematic and simply rounded and polished.

Comment

Working...
                          X