Transfer profile to Steam version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer profile to Steam version?

Is there anyway to transfer the profile from the DVD version of the game to the Steam version, or to use a downloaded rank 55 profile?

I've got both versions installed, and I think the Steam version is either resetting the key code every time it starts up or the two versions are conflicting in the registry. I tried to move my old profile with the old key code entered, but when I start the game it tells me that it's been corrupted.

Re: Transfer profile to Steam version?

Immortal Joker did it. You have to change the keycode to a steam keycode.

Im not sure how he did everything though, maybe he will post a step by step.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I got my game working by using the Steam CD key on the DVD version's install. I don't have to start up Steam to play, and I get to keep my profile.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch

Crunch
        ME? What did I do? I dont remember doing anything? I'VE BEEN FRAMED I TELL YOU!!! FRAMED!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch

Crunch
          That was Ranger.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

I was doing it the other way around, trying to use the DVD key on the Steam version.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal_Joker
            ME? What did I do? I dont remember doing anything? I'VE BEEN FRAMED I TELL YOU!!! FRAMED!!!!!
            Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
            That was Ranger.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

I was doing it the other way around, trying to use the DVD key on the Steam version.
            LOL, I knew it was someone here recently

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
            X