Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: would like some information

Originally posted by Mavrik347
    Oscar X-748K, best mouse I've ever had. It fits perfect and programs like a dream.
    don't know the G9 is hard to compete with in my opinion.

Comment

G9 is very hit and miss, really depends on how you grip with your hand.

Comment

For me it is absolutely ideal, i love it, the buttons the functions (what little there are). There is a G9x mouse which i also have but i fail to notice a difference between the two besides slight different colour.

Comment

Yea, I tend to cover the entire mouse with my hand, therefore I like something a little smaller, the G5 suits that

Comment

Originally posted by BlindManOnTour
            While we are on it guys, should I ask Santa for a G5 or a MX518? Like the paintjob on the G5 but is it worth the extra money?
            Palmplayer: Logitech (I suggest MX518)
            Fingerplayer: Razer

Comment

the most comfortable mouse i've used was a creative fatality mouse. unfortunatley that mouse was riddled with problems, mainly that the primary click button would wear down and start double clicking or not releasing the click. exchanged it twice for replacement but same problems. i moved on to G9 which has sort of a similar shape, but i miss the tertiary mouse button to the right of the secondary button. as far as shape is concerned, nothing fit my hand better than that mouse. shame the buttons clicks were poorly done.

Comment

Cyber Snipa Intellimouse is a great mouse, very comfortable and programmable as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
                  G9 is very hit and miss, really depends on how you grip with your hand.
                  Not really, I have big hands and it's still manageable for me. Pinky down the right side, thumb in the groove, lleave some space between the back of the mouse and your palm, and the 3 other fingers can go to work.

Comment

Originally posted by old sch00l
                    whores newer giver out their numbers , especially those with Razer mice :shock:
                    Seriously though, I have whatever DPI the older Razer D have + sensitivity 8 using the Razer software; so it effects everything. Then as Chris says, change ingame if necessary.

PS. my primary concern is build quality *i'm heavy handed *, this mouse still has a definate right click after nearly 2 years

hopefully Razer still make'em like they used too!

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, I'll have a look at all of them:thumbsup:

Comment

got the razer DA mouse, now need to regulate everything in a settings section, set in game 0.2 sense, in razer 10,wonder what X and Y settings should be best also master X and Y settings u guys use in here most?

Comment

Default for me. I dont know what they do and I wouldnt touch those settings unless you were sure of your functions

Comment

Logitech G500 pwnz all. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by BF2
                              got the razer DA mouse, now need to regulate everything in a settings section, set in game 0.2 sense, in razer 10,wonder what X and Y settings should be best also master X and Y settings u guys use in here most?
                              I wouldn't use 10 with a Razer, not for BF2 as it makes the ingame sensitivity to severe. You want 180 turet with the best static accuracy, so a balace between those two for each seated vehicle. Although I do fly settings ingame 10, and so should do you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                                Default for me. I dont know what they do and I wouldnt touch those settings unless you were sure of your functions

well there is always manuall to read about all seetings

Originally posted by old sch00l
                                I wouldn't use 10 with a Razer, not for BF2 as it makes the ingame sensitivity to severe. You want 180 turet with the best static accuracy, so a balace between those two for each seated vehicle. Although I do fly settings ingame 10, and so should do you ?

well in game fly sense is 10 on heli, 10 on jet, i only wonder now to set best on X and Y axis what is the best on infantry?

Comment

Working...
                                X