L4D2 Demo Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: L4D2 Demo Footage

Can the crosshair be made a lot, lot smaller?

Comment

in L4D there were several crosshair commands

the ones I can remember off the top of my head were

cl_crosshair_dynamic

and cl_crosshair_thickness

cos I didn't like the crosshair ballooning in size and the thickness, although if you type in cl_crosshair the console will show the other commands

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
        Aren't there options to change it back to the original state? And why is your government so heavily regulating video games?
        No options, that would be adverse to the notion of entertainment communism.

Its heavily regulated because there is some liberal in charge of the OFLC that still thinks "all videogames are for kids"

Comment

That sucks, 18+ games are by very definition not for kids.

Comment

i will wait till price tag goes down, hopefully a steam deal like 50off or something, did not look bad but aint that much different just a couple of new weapons zombie types and change of scenery.

Comment

Looks boring TBH.

Comment

Played it today with a few of my friends and it was a lot of fun - more so than L4D in my opinion.

Comment

Its fun, but I still cant justify buying it at the price it is now.... Im going to hold off until they do a free weekend or a 50% deal.

Comment

If you go in for a 4 pack, it turns out acceptably cheap tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
                      If you go in for a 4 pack, it turns out acceptably cheap tbh.
                      not imo...they outta give some sort of a credit to those who own l4d, maybe make l4d2 10 - 20 bucks. Course, I didn't buy the first one until it was on sale for 15 so I guess I don't have much room to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
                        Aren't there options to change it back to the original state? And why is your government so heavily regulating video games?
                        because they think we are all 10 years old.

Comment

Played it yesterday liked, defiantly better then L4D1, however I will wait for the price to drop as well I bought the "Valve value pack" which saved me some money and got me a lot of games to play with, that I didn't own before.

Comment

Working...
                          X