Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear god no, 402 is just making it worste. Calling for Media Blackout!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear god no, 402 is just making it worste. Calling for Media Blackout!

This would be so counter trying to hype this game at this point and time. The malice felt towards this game is so bad right now and is getting worse with each leak. Take the latest 3rd person video, it wasn't until someone translated the game modes that it became obvious that there were particular game mode that featured 3rd person, but before that everyone let loose another round of bashing.

Re: Dear god no, 402 is just making it worste. Calling for Media Blackout!

Originally posted by RangerXML
    http://twitter.com/FourZeroTwo

This would be so counter trying to hype this game at this point and time. The malice felt towards this game is so bad right now and is getting worse with each leak. Take the latest 3rd person video, it wasn't until someone translated the game modes that it became obvious that there were particular game mode that featured 3rd person, but before that everyone let loose another round of bashing.
    You take his comment way too seriously.

I assume he's jokingly saying if you don't want the story or gameplay to be spoilt, don't watch the latest movies.

It's hardly serious, come on...

Comment

Yea i have to agree with alex here i dont think he is particularly serious with his gesture and as he himself stated, if you dont like the gametype then dont play it.

Comment

LOL, after the Russian Airport scene, I'm thinking he real does mean media blackout.

Comment

They wouldnt media blackout, it simply wouldnt be in there best interests, especially as the game is weeks off release.

Comment

Working...
          X