Bf 1942

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf 1942

Does any of the older BF have singleplayer campaign ? I am thinking about picking up the old colectors edition on sale since i never played 1942. Just curious.

Re: Bf 1942

It does have a SP part of the game but it isnt that great...Go for the MP part thats where it really shines

Comment

I am away on business and the hotel internet SUCKS big time. Dont think MP is going to happen.

Comment

It's not really a story driven SP, it's just every map with bots. There is some background to each battle, but no ongoing story.

However, it is very fun

Comment

Originally posted by [1SMB]W|Pfc.Shoxie
          It does have a SP part of the game but it isnt that great...Go for the MP part thats where it really shines
          Not anymore... every servery you go there are ******** admins. Like if they TK you for a plane, and you tk them back you get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopardi
            Not anymore... every servery you go there are ******** admins. Like if they TK you for a plane, and you tk them back you get banned.
            It's the same in every game...

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
              It's the same in every game...
              When there were hundreds of servers for you to pick from, you always found a server without BS admins.

Comment

I stick to one clans servers. I know them, I know they don't cause trouble unless you are being a smacktard. I rarely venture out of their walls

Comment

Working...
                X