Question about binds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about binds

Is it possible to bind Scope and Hold Breath to the same key. I want to click and hold my right click to scope and hold my breath.

Re: Question about binds

Yes. Ive tried it that way, but its not worth doing. You end up using your breath all the time no matter what and can end up messing up a shot. It ends up becoming a hassle.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

The closest I could get was:

bind mouse2 "+toggleads_throw;+holdbreath"
      In this case you would right click once to scope, then it would attempt to hold your breath constantly.

or

bind mouse2 "+speed_throw;+holdbreath"
      In this case you would hold the right mouse button to scope and hold breath. This would affect all weapons, though (you would have to hold rmb to ads).

Edit: To counteract what Crunch is describing, you could bind another mouse button (if you haven't used them all) to -holdbreath, e.g. bind mouse3 "-holdbreath". So given case 2, if you wanted to just zoom in without wasting breath, you would hold mouse2 then click mouse3. You would have to unscope before you could hold your breath again though.

Comment

Hmmm, maybe I didnt read the question correctly.

What I did to make it work was make the hold breath and zoom key the same. :|:

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I just use the option of sprint/hold breath for the same key, cause you'll never be running and holding your breath at the same time...

Comment

Working...
          X