Share YOUR thoughts on IW delay of MW2 for PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share YOUR thoughts on IW delay of MW2 for PC

Hey guy, you may know that their already a news reel about Infinity Ward delaying Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2.
    Now its time to share your thoughts on what you think?
    Is it a big deal?
    Do you show high emotions?
    Share! Tell!
    My Thoughts are: Infinity Ward made a good impact of stamping in CoD4 in the Call of Duty series. Well now that we all hear CoD6 will be a great release, they've been treating computer gamers like sh**:nod:.
    No seriously, they have.
    First they won't allow PC to have Hardened and Prestige Editions.
    Not fair:nod:.
    Second, they blow the price up high:shock:, for Pre-Releasing the game, its $100.
    Hardened is $120 and Prestige: $150. If my calculations are wrong, very sorry.
    What next, PC doesn't get CoD6 at all:shakehead:???

PS: CoD6=Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2

Re: Share YOUR thoughts on IW delay of MW2 for PC

Share YOUR thoughts on IW delay of MW2 for PC
    Isn't that the point of this topic?
    Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Don`t give 2 s*its, still gonna buy it.

Comment

I'm still getting it. But I really wish they would give us the same quality. The PC version shouldnt get delayed.

Comment

Still going to buy it, seeing as I can't play in any CoD4 leagues anymore - but it just bothers me that it might be delayed - especially without a demo.

Comment

It's not delayed people, start reading more!

Comment

Prove it. Prove that the PC version is not delayed. Prove that they've even started porting it.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                Prove it. Prove that the PC version is not delayed. Prove that they've even started porting it.
                Im still not sure if they are delaying it, but I remember in one of the articles they had on TGN it said that they were developing the 3 versions in parallell

Comment

I know what the talking heads have said before. But every video we've seen has been the Xbox 360 version. There's no real proof that a PC version is even in progress at all.
                  When they said all versions were being developed in parallel, they were still trying to woo the whole market. Somewhere along the line they said, "**** the PC and PS3, the 360 is the way to go." And since then it's been all about the 360.

Comment

You are probably right but I like to analyse things at different possibilities. the 360 is their biggest market, thats possibly why the have only shown that side. The other platforms versions are cosmetically similar, so they probably think we are dumb enough to not notice.

Comment

if I'm not mistaken, IW hasn't officially stated the delay? I do know that some pre-order sites have the 24th and others are still the 10th...

Comment

Well, IW/Activision's failure to respond in a timely manner to the rumors not only leaves the community wondering, but provides a clear example that they are not focusing on the PC release.

Comment

Originally posted by Defekt
                          Well, IW/Activision's failure to respond in a timely manner to the rumors not only leaves the community wondering, but provides a clear example that they are not focusing on the PC release.
                          Indeed

Comment

Gamestop just added the PC Special Edition.

Note that it still has 11/10/09 for the PC release date.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML
                              Gamestop just added the PC Special Edition.

Note that it still has 11/10/09 for the PC release date.
                              Looks pretty cool lol. I won't be getting it though because I already pre-ordered the regular and don't plan on paying for a special edition right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X