Matchmaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchmaking

I been wondering if the matchmaking system will not be kinda screwed up like COD:4 and COD:5. I always hate when the system supply's the other team with more players when they got more players than your team. Last round I played in COD:4 are team had 3 players because everyone left and the other team had 5 and some d*mn reason they got 2 more players. We got owned after that.

Re: Matchmaking

That's not matchmaking. That's nutsacks picking the winning team because they don't want to join the losing team. Instead of hitting Auto Assign they're willfully picking the stacked team.

Comment

I think he means on a console.

Comment

I don't know about the 360 or PS3, but I rented the game for the Wii and it let me pick which team I joined. Why not for the other two?

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
          That's not matchmaking. That's nutsacks picking the winning team because they don't want to join the losing team. Instead of hitting Auto Assign they're willfully picking the stacked team.
          Agreed, when ever I played with my friends (not clan mates) they never wanted to play rag-heads (or Russians). I really don't care, I shoot at the ones with the red names and sometimes my own teammates if the color of the name doesn't pop up fast enough and I just see movement.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML
            Agreed, when ever I played with my friends (not clan mates) they never wanted to play rag-heads (or Russians). I really don't care, I shoot at the ones with the red names and sometimes my own teammates if the color of the name doesn't pop up fast enough and I just see movement.
            Most people like playing as SAS and USMC. It means nothing but you do look better

Comment

Working...
            X