Uncharted 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Uncharted 2!

This got a 10/10 in GameInformer also. I didn't really like the demo from the first Uncharted, but with all these insane reviews, I'm willing to maybe give this one a shot, at least try the demo. It can't be getting these ratings for no reason!

Comment

I think this game will go on my Christmas list along with Brutal Legend, FIFA 10, and DJ Hero

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi
        I think this game will go on my Christmas list along with Brutal Legend, FIFA 10, and DJ Hero
        But not Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time!?

I have that pre-ordered and I just bought Arkham Asylum, Street Fighter 4, and NBA 2k10 from Best Buy (Buy 3 games, cheapest is free deal). I don't think I'll be getting any PS3 games for Christmas... I'll trade games with a friend for AC2 & Brutal Legend and I'd rather get MW2 on PC.

Comment

Originally posted by -=NaG=- Heady
          But not Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time!?

I have that pre-ordered and I just bought Arkham Asylum, Street Fighter 4, and NBA 2k10 from Best Buy (Buy 3 games, cheapest is free deal). I don't think I'll be getting any PS3 games for Christmas... I'll trade games with a friend for AC2 & Brutal Legend and I'd rather get MW2 on PC.
          Is that deal going on all this week?

Originally posted by Manzi
          Yep, my wife and I cracked up and loved the demo for Brutal Legend, Fifa 10 is growing on me for the PS3, but I wish the 'energy' of the crowd and stadium was more evident, and Uncharted 2...well, you can't ignore the insane amount of positive reviews.

QUESTION TO UNCHARTED 2 OWNERS:
          About how many hours did it take to beat the SP? I don't think I would be playing much MP of the game, but the SP sounds awesome, but I want to know how many hours of gameplay I'm going to get for my moola. I'll definitely get it at some point, but may wait due to a few different games I want right now.

Comment

I think about 12 hours. I played it first through on the normal setting. Now I'm doing hard and getting most of the treasures. Then I'll go into the chapters on easy to pick up the last treasures and get other trophies. Lastly I'll start playing through on Crushing!

And the BestBuy.com deal is only good yesterday and today as far as I know.

Comment

I've got to do it on crushing and then I shall have this fabled platinum trophy mwhahahaha

it shall be hard though

Comment

Working...
              X