Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so if bf2-BC is to bf3 then bf3 is to ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so if bf2-BC is to bf3 then bf3 is to ???

.....something even more bad *** looking and intense then bf2 bad company? I don't know why but they could of just easily called bad company 2 the new bf3. It looks so great and it's almost got the same feel as battlefield2 in most way, it almost seems like badcompany 2 is really bf3 in disguise. Thoughts?

Re: so if bf2-BC is to bf3 then bf3 is to ???

Originally posted by RedxInk
    .....something even more bad *** looking and intense then bf2 bad company? I don't know why but they could of just easily called bad company 2 the new bf3. It looks so great and it's almost got the same feel as battlefield2 in most way, it almost seems like badcompany 2 is really bf3 in disguise. Thoughts?
    Thoughts?

In before the flames :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
      Thoughts?

In before the flames :hmm:
      Uh... thanks mr alex man...
      My threads are always fire proof I assure you : )

Comment

What I meant is that you're going to get a lot of jet whores, 64 player campaigners etc... getting angry

Comment

What I meant is that you're going to get a lot of jet whores, 64 player campaigners etc... getting angry
          I agree with it but I think jets are way too overpower in the hands of a good pilot and they are suppose to be that way but in BF2 they are hated on by many people because of that. I didn't mind them much at all. I really think that you can fix bomb spam by simply making resupply a little slower that way the ground pounder can at least make it from point A to point B safely sometimes. COD did a good thing making jets as air raid on a certain route you choose. It's simply fixable because jets can cover way too much grounds especially with thier fast resupply making it almost impossible to travel on vehicles.
          Anywho back to the main point YES they should of just scrapped bad company and contribute more things to bad company 2 to make it bf3! With COD2 comming out I'm going to be saying "sayonara!"... thats japanese for "see ya!"

Comment

because they need to wait more for hardware to allow 64 players max with the new frostbite 2.0. BC2 will be 48 players on PC tops.

that's just my guess.

Comment

Well BF3 MUST HAVE 64players. And really it should be more than that. 100 would be nice really. And we need jets. They are overpowered and piss me off. But it's a modern war game. We just need to have jets. More vehicles than Bf2 had per team. maybe 1 or 2 more. Even if they are land transport variations. Also we should have some maps that are bigger than Bf2's largest maps, and a couple that are really small (for bf, not cod) that are intense, really awesome Infantry fights. Also moreee guns and ability to make attachments like cod4. There is no way BC2 is BF3. To me Battlefield is a game with HUGE amount of players, HUGE amount of vehicles, and HUGE maps. BC2 just isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                because they need to wait more for hardware to allow 64 players max with the new frostbite 2.0. BC2 will be 48 players on PC tops.

that's just my guess.
                So what computers do they use to develop a game that is too far advanced for today's PC? Do they use mega-PCs at a gazillion pounds each, or do they just test it at 7fps?

Did I not hear a rumour/murmur/imagined that BF3 might be 80 players?

Comment

wait .... NO JETS?!!!!!???!!!!!!

j/k i knew... but could not resist a flame starter

Comment

well it's modern war alright, and that means jets should be in. however, if they are in, then gimme NUKES. or some crazy bombs like MOABs.

Comment

bf3 without jets no one will buy it

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDad
                        I would!

Originally posted by Shadowx8001
                        Well BF3 MUST HAVE 64players. And really it should be more than that. 100 would be nice really. And we need jets. They are overpowered and piss me off. But it's a modern war game. We just need to have jets. More vehicles than Bf2 had per team. maybe 1 or 2 more. Even if they are land transport variations. Also we should have some maps that are bigger than Bf2's largest maps, and a couple that are really small (for bf, not cod) that are intense, really awesome Infantry fights. Also moreee guns and ability to make attachments like cod4. There is no way BC2 is BF3. To me Battlefield is a game with HUGE amount of players, HUGE amount of vehicles, and HUGE maps. BC2 just isn't.
                        yeah i know that but what i meant is that they could of implemented more from how bad company 2 looks like cause it's amazing. I know bad company isnt as huge as the regular battlefield but my point is that bf3 could of used what bad company had and exploited it a little more. From the looks of the trailers for bc2 I already have mine on reserved! if it sucks im sticking to cod2 vice versa! :P

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDad
                          i'll buy it if there's no jets. if there are jets, there better be a more reliable and robust AA for the ground pounders. infantry carried AA weapon is a must too.

Comment

I think BF3 will be like BF2-BC but MAYBE a little larger. Maybe.

There is another thread going about system specs and DICE has to remember not everyone can run a super large frostbite game. You would cut a good majority out. There is time for people to upgrade or get new systems or whatever, but a lot wont.

Also, I am sure EA is noticing how Activision is making all this money on the CoD series being across all platforms. I would not be surprised if there is a BF3 console versions as well. Maybe they would be watered down, I dont know.

Crunch
                            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

bah, when they released BF2, there were A LOT of people who couldn't run it due to pixel shader requirement. at that time that was cutting out a good chunk of people. in fact, i was one of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X