Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 3: ODST

Anyone have/going to get this?

Post your gamer tag here. Lets get some Firefight battles going.

Gamertag: RogueDOC

Re: Halo 3: ODST

Too expensive. This should be an expansion pack for a couple hundred points on XBL.

Comment

Halo can go suck penis. It should be called Halo 3 : OSTD

/Troll

Btw, out of curiosity, how much is it kirk?

Comment

$60. Full retail for less than six hours of content.

Comment

wow (that would be $120 here, games are double price) Not even lost and the damned was that bad.

Comment

Not worth it. Halo died once halo 3 released, in my opinion. I still remember buying my first xbox with that fresh copy of the original Halo and spending an entire night amazing me and my friends at how fast it loaded :awes the good ol' days.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainKirk
              Too expensive. This should be an expansion pack for a couple hundred points on XBL.
              Okay, that's the normal price it is now, sorry to say. Yeah, I miss the good ol days when games were cheaper (My favorite is still HL) But its the times. And 60 is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by [MB]4|Pvt.Caboose
                Okay, that's the normal price it is now, sorry to say. Yeah, I miss the good ol days when games were cheaper (My favorite is still HL) But its the times. And 60 is worth it.
                I am not opposed to paying $60 for a full game, but this is literally an expansion pack.

Comment

Not getting it till they either

A] Get Matchmaking in firefight
                  B] Lower the price to 30 or 40 USD.

Reasons? Its only an expantion pack. They should have made it so that If you wanted the extra MP disk you should get a different pack. Like ODST + Halo 3 MP, OR a ODST only disk. I already have all the maps, and I feel like im buying the same thing twice. Even my friend, a halo fanboy, whos been playing since the 1st game, agrees this is somewhat of a rip off.

Its a good game, but its not worth it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                    Even my friend, a halo fanboy, whos been playing since the 1st game, agrees this is somewhat of a rip off.
                    Yeah, but bungee are probably willing to squeeze every single penny they can out of the franchise, they are starting to realise popularity may be fading slowly,so they'll do whatever it takes to make more money off of it

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                      Yeah, but bungee are probably willing to squeeze every single penny they can out of the franchise, they are starting to realise popularity may be fading slowly,so they'll do whatever it takes to make more money off of it
                      The easy solution to this would be to not make a sub-par version of the game. Something people actually want to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boreas
                        The easy solution to this would be to not make a sub-par version of the game. Something people actually want to buy.
                        Non sub par? NON SUB PAR?!?!?! HAHA you make me laugh!

but seriously though, they wouldnt do that, it costs too much. This is a company owned by microsoft we are talking about here.

Comment

Then they should have held off till Halo Reach. Thats a game thats gonna be at par. And Boreas, ODST isn't sub par. I've played it and its pretty good. What I meant in my last post was, that It isn't worth 60 dollars because of the amount of material included. But if you grade the things included, it is semi above par. It is pretty fun.

Comment

Non sub par? NON SUB PAR?!?!?! HAHA you make me laugh!

but seriously though, they wouldnt do that, it costs too much. This is a company owned by microsoft we are talking about here.
                            This is true, But atleast give us something that reminds us of why we liked halo in the first play, not just milk the cash cow.

And Boreas, ODST isn't sub par. I've played it and its pretty good. What I meant in my last post was, that It isn't worth 60 dollars because of the amount of material included. But if you grade the things included, it is semi above par. It is pretty fun.
                            When i say "Sub-Par" i mean that it isnt as good as the halo franchise should be. I mean, it may be a great game, but like i said i believe the franchise died after halo 2. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Boreas
                              When i say "Sub-Par" i mean that it isnt as good as the halo franchise should be. I mean, it may be a great game, but like i said i believe the franchise died after halo 2. Just my opinion.
                              Ah Thanks for clearing that up, but I don't really think it died. I think that it was overhyped by the halo fans expecting it to be gold. They expected so much, but got so little, compared to people like me, who just wanted closure in the story, so I expected very little, and enjoyed the game too its fullest.

Comment

Working...
                              X