Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very quick interview with Infinity Ward's Jason West

http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18475

No dedicated server support out of the box??
    No Demo???
    WTF

Re: Very quick interview with Infinity Ward's Jason West

they are really screwing over the PC community

Comment

I honestly think that IW have forgotten the PC version of the game. They will push the release for the consoles in november and i wont expect to see it for PC until maybe February.

Personally IW have sold out.

Comment

Sad.... But true......

Comment

I regret calling them winfinity ward. F*cking sellouts. One of the last companies I know to not sell out to that console trash is GSC, the makers of stalker, even then they are planning to as well.

Geez, im starting to see that maybe Treyarch ARE better, but something at the back of my mind tells me that Activision will encourage them to follow suit, maybe even Treyarch themselves. Their first Call of Duty was a console exclusive. We didn't make them.

This is just giving all those immature console F*cks who wont shut up some more ammunition against us. At this point we just cant win. I hope this is only a temporary slump and I hope IW will see us again.

Unlike Treyarch, we made them this successful. They cant just turn their backs on us. I'm probably going to support the boycott at this rate.

Comment

This is nothing new. At this point all we can hope for is a polished port. At least there will be dedicated servers for this game, that's abit of good news

Oh and cod4 didn't support dediservers out of the box. It took about a month or so after Launch

Comment

Stevo its what you have just said that will make IW probably open their eyes a bit more. Treyarch HAVE stepped up the franchise in terms of support and have imo other than valve provided the best support to a game i have ever played.

IW had better look out imo.

Comment

Treyarch, despite their support, will not win the heart of the community unless they improve the gameplay in my opinion. There was something about CoD5 that didn't feel "right" - it was fun, but something critical was missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Defekt
                  Treyarch, despite their support, will not win the heart of the community unless they improve the gameplay in my opinion. There was something about CoD5 that didn't feel "right" - it was fun, but something critical was missing.
                  how could Treyarch win anyone's support when everyone's lips are too busy glued to IW's ***? I mean every forum you turn to when it comes to CoD the only developer that they mention is IW. Treyarch never got any love to begin with an thats pretty frakked up.

Comment

Working...
                  X