Quick support titan defense guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick support titan defense guide

This is one of several videos I'm putting on Youtube this week. This one is the quick support guide. It covers a really basic tactic everybody who wants to defend a titan corridor should know. I will make more advanced guides later. Meanwhile hope this helps, enjoy and please tell me what you think.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bisMepx4yr8[/media]

Re: Quick support titan defense guide

This is actually a much more effective titan hall defense than the recon one IMHO. While you are vulnerable to getting nade spammed down, they'll have to do at least 3 things to get you there. First they'll have to have some one distract the turret. Then they'll have to send 2 ppl at once. The first one is a meat shield for the second, who throws the grenade. With some halfway decent backup, you could hold off for a while as long as they come a few at a time. If they rush you out with a coupla players at once tho, one of them will likely get ya.

Comment

Well the thing is, nobody I've ever played against is organized.

My little guides are for beginners wanting some extra kills, while properly defending the Titan. My good guides will be out soon.

Comment

One little support tip you want to include in your larger guide that not many people know is that a support on the hangar deck can resupply anyone up defending the upper gangway entrances by simply putting a supply crate in the hallway below - the ones leading out onto the back deck.

Comment

yep thats how you do it. But I usually back a little further near the console to get my cover (alot better for incoming NME nades) and I never compromise my IDS for a portable shield.

Comment

Working...
          X