Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have the hit-boxes actually got worse with 1.5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have the hit-boxes actually got worse with 1.5?

With the notable exceptions of Sniper rifles and TVG missiles, i am of the opinion that the hit boxs have become even worse than before with 1.5. More times than I can ever remember am I shooting someone in the back of the head or face only to barely get a registered hit.

Who agrees 1.5 made the hit-registration WORSE?

Re: Have the hit-boxes actually got worse with 1.5?

I agree completely with you, something about them doesnt feel right. I shot a guy with a pistol yesterday as he was running in a straight line away from me. I heard the shots connect and saw the dust but he took no damage apparently.

Also the L85A1 is supposed to kill in one headshot, well i shot a stationary afk guy 4 times in the head before the bullet finally registered.

Comment

Re: Have the hit-boxes actually got worse with 1.5?

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
      Also the L85A1 is supposed to kill in one headshot, well i shot a stationary afk guy 4 times in the head before the bullet finally registered.
      If he had connection problems to the server weird things like that can happen wihout it being related to hitboxes.

Well personally I haven't had any hitbox issues at all, hitreg is really nice. But I never really had any major problems in 1.41 either...

Comment

Working...
      X