Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to buy a PSP3000 but whats this about PSP4000?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to buy a PSP3000 but whats this about PSP4000?!

Hi everyone,

Well after my PSP1000 was completely used negligently and dropped a 100 times by my brother i want to buy a PSP3000 but after rifling through the net i am seeing a lot of rumors bout this PSP4000 which i am thinking is the PSP GO which i am not going to get i just wanted to ask would you guys know by any chance what the PSP4000 is?

Re: I want to buy a PSP3000 but whats this about PSP4000?!

After giving it a quick google, most PSP 4000 rumour articles are dated before the announcement of the PSP-Go! So it's probably safe to assume that most of the rumours where reffering to that.

Although I would not be suprised if another itteration of the standard PSP came to market that supported UMDs as Sony said that they are still committed to the UMD platform.

Comment

Thanks so much for answering i did some googling as well and came to nothing lol i pretty much thought it would be referring to either the Go version or a new PSP but meh the PSP3000 is selling at 139 pounds at GAME with a bundle of God of War and Tekken. Thanks a lot for the reply buddy appreciate it + rep.

Comment

PSP1000 (FAT) is easier to install CFW on.

Comment

Working...
        X