Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PR 0.87 keeps craching after every map change ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR 0.87 keeps craching after every map change ?

Hi

Just got pr 0.87 its prety good but its the hardest game i have ever played even the real army isnt that hard i think . But back to the topic, after every map change the game keeps craching to desktop whitout eny error whats so ever ???

Re: PR 0.87 keeps craching after every map change ?

CPU overheating... fix cooling and blow off the dusts, and lower the clocks if it still does it.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopardi
      CPU overheating... fix cooling and blow off the dusts, and lower the clocks if it still does it.
      are you sure because it never happens to other games ?

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
        are you sure because it never happens to other games ?
        Try running a stress test like orthos and see if it gives errors after a few hrs.

Comment

Forgive me if I am mistaken, but I thought PR wasn't compatible with the patch yet. As I said I may be wrong but I believe that may be the issue

Comment

But back to the topic, after every map change the game keeps craching to desktop whitout eny error whats so ever ???
            Did you upgrade from PR 0.86, or was this a new install to 0.87?

Are you running the latest GFX drivers for your card?

Originally posted by DemonicJDub
            Forgive me if I am mistaken, but I thought PR wasn't compatible with the patch yet. As I said I may be wrong but I believe that may be the issue
            PR 0.87 is fully compatible w/ BF2 1.5

Comment

Sounds like you dont have enough RAM in your PC to cope with PR's load. Best advice is to look into getting some more RAM, its really cheap these days you can get a gb of ram for like £20 and that will have a huge impact on all your games and your PC

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino
                Sounds like you dont have enough RAM in your PC to cope with PR's load. Best advice is to look into getting some more RAM, its really cheap these days you can get a gb of ram for like £20 and that will have a huge impact on all your games and your PC
                I have 4 gigs of ram and i play games like fallout 3, ARMA2, GTA4, but those games never crash even though they have much bigger maps. So i dont think it has something to do whit my pc. Mayby its a vista thing but i m not sure.

Comment

I have 4 gigs of ram and i play games like fallout 3, ARMA2, GTA4, but those games never crash even though they have much bigger maps. So i dont think it has something to do whit my pc. Mayby its a vista thing but i m not sure.
                  It is definitely something in your PC. When a map loads, it drains all your resources... if you run fraps for fps, it drops to 1-10fps which tells it really stresses your CPU and RAM when a map loads.

Try deleting Battlefield 2 folder in your My Files folder and adjust bf2 settings again.
                  You might also have too few volts on your memory in BIOS. Check the recommended voltage from the side of the memory sticks and put the same value in BIOS for DDR voltage.

Comment

Never mind guys not going to play this mod enymore. I olways liked realism games but this mod just gone way over the top whit it. The players in this mod are a bunch of wanna be army guys ho dont even give a chance to a new guy. FH 2.2 is way better in my opinion it has realism and fun to it. Not trying to bash PR but when you played for 30 min and dint saw one singel enemy ther is something wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X