Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Engineer badge imposible to get ?

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
    How come i cant get the basic enineer medal i m repairing the hell out of things but it doest count the repiares i make
    ( no i m not repairing my own stuff) i need 5 points for the basic medal but it seems that i never get past 3 points? They schould have raised the engi repair points, 1 point for a repair are you kidding me no wonder enigs never repair your **** couse it aint worth driving all the way to somewher to only get 1 point:dead:
    Someone has never been in a good Blackhawk squad before.

I've gotten the 20 in a round before, but didn't have the global hours needed, do have silver though. Get some friends together; medics, support and engineers and fly around, lots o points.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi sauce
      Best thread comment so far.

The reality is, it's simply not worth your time to get the Engineer badge/ribbon (if such a thing exists) because you're not getting anything out of it. By the time you get to Brigadier General and actually require Veteran everything, you already have all of the weapons unlocked, so ... if you'll excuse my language, who gives a flying f*ck about the advanced badges?
      It's clearly for the little drum roll and the bit where you hear the commander say "You have been recommended for an award!". Ahhh, those memories .

Comment

Its true, it has been a long time since i heard that noise.

Comment

If you just want to get it and get it over with forever, go into a time/padding server, flip a boat, and tape your mouse button down. Most people i know have done it this way because spending hours and hours trying to get 20 engineer points in a standard round (along with having a life to live!) is something that requires very rare and special conditions in the round; maybe 1 out of 100 rounds will offer such an opportunity and you'd have to be trying every single round to take advantage of it.

If you take it the easy way out, nothing will happen to your stats or your account. In case people haven't realized, EA doesn't give a crap about stupid things like stat padding any more.

On a better note, i do wish i could hear that drum roll for ranking and unlocks... Too bad i'm already a captain and don't plan on reaching the next rank. I started a new account just to hear the sound when i got to PVC!

Comment

Just a few hours ago me and a clan mate did a great bit of Black Hawk whoring, Mashtuur is a great map for it!

The Engineer we had was that <S18> MELLERMM, I assure you that many of his team points are from repairing!

I was 109 points to no kills untill we got turned on by about 3 cars and 2 anti-tank rockets :<

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
              Just a few hours ago me and a clan mate did a great bit of Black Hawk whoring, Mashtuur is a great map for it!

*snip*

The Engineer we had was that <S18> MELLERMM, I assure you that many of his team points are from repairing!

I was 109 points to no kills untill we got turned on by about 3 cars and 2 anti-tank rockets :<
              Nothing like good old fashion Blackhawk whoring, too bad I have yet to find a group to do it with (so close to getting my last unlocks).

Comment

Working...
              X