X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: digital Anarchy is #1...

Originally posted by The 13th Raptor
    And the fact they dont stream to PB means they are hax0rs too?
    I'm sorry, what did you expect to do or mean with this post. All you have to do is play at dA for a few matches to see what he's talking about.

There's really no way they can hack. They kind of fail tbh.

Comment

^Well it IS a good server to go on whenever you want to get alot of kills for badges and such. Whenever I go on I always end up with around 20 kills or so.

Originally posted by Elxx
      I don't know, but I think we're supposed to be mad or something.
      RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cussing::cussing::cussing::censored::censored:

Comment

Originally posted by Kalo
        I'm sorry, what did you expect to do or mean with this post. All you have to do is play at dA for a few matches to see what he's talking about.

Haven't played bf2 in 2 years, not counting the session 5 minutes ago so i wouldn't know.

Comment

I along with some clan members played on that server for like 10 minutes, never played on it again, admins were rude and being jerks calling people names and stuff so we left the server.

Comment

So? What makes dA the "#1" server is that casual players aren't worried about the server admins, and just want a good 64 player map rotation server. Nunya does the same thing and they've also got plenty of players. The first few servers are all 64 player servers and it's no big deal to be #1 when the top 10 are all pretty much the same thing.

Comment

Actually had a good time on the server till I got kicked waiting patiently for the A10.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                So? What makes dA the "#1" server is that casual players aren't worried about the server admins, and just want a good 64 player map rotation server. Nunya does the same thing and they've also got plenty of players. The first few servers are all 64 player servers and it's no big deal to be #1 when the top 10 are all pretty much the same thing.
                THANK YOU!!! Nunya is probably the best server around. All maps at 64 players with courteous Admins= :thumbsup:

Comment

Rather play on FCW thanks.

Comment

And just to reiterate - there is nothing special about being special or being funny lol

Originally posted by Kalo

not streaming to PB is amature in my book

Comment

Originally posted by illuzion
                      digital Anarchy is once again the #1 server in the world...That must make a lot of you nerds mad...It just goes to show if you cant beat em...join em...
                      :icon_rofl:

Comment

I play there quite a bit because I ping really well too it. The admins are a bit much at time , espeically when one of their server rules is admins get priority for vehicles, which is total ********. The no idling rule I do approve as, as you could be in the fight helping instead of waiting around, but the admins are very abusive sometimes.

They need to realize the reason their server is number anything, is because of us pubbies who go in there and fill it.

Comment

Huh. I almost played on this server the other day. Now I'm glad I didn't.

Comment

Well, let's see...

I think all that I can say is, "Wow!"

Thanks for the input.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                              who is digital anarchy?
                              its a pay to play server. much like all servers today.

Comment

I don't like the admins on the server though. They kick people so they can hog vehicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X