1.5 lag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 lag?

Past couples of days I've been able to play fine for a little while but sooner or later, the game just starts to lag, gradually getting worse the longer I play =/

(it's fine for all other games before the suggestion is made)

Re: 1.5 lag?

I have noticed this too. It's typical of a DICE patch though, so it's not surprising.

Comment

its a vista thing, i olways get some kind of a lag or choke the first 5 min or something then it returns to normal

Comment

No lag for me.

Comment

With my vista machine I've noticed that the game is much choppier since the patch. My other (AGP, XP) system seems to perform as it always did (poorly). I'm going to try updating my video drivers on my vista machine.

Comment

No lag here either.. in fact, my game seems smoother overall after 1.5 install.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
              its a vista thing, i olways get some kind of a lag or choke the first 5 min or something then it returns to normal

NOOO IT'S NOT!!!......

I'm running XP Pro 32 bit and I'm getting the exact same thing

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
                LOL EVERY1 BL4ME VEESTA LOLOL... V1STA SUX

Wow, honestly..... you have to be kidding.

Comment

Only 17 days until windows 7 hang in there!

Comment

It appears I fixed it.... The cure? Updated to the latest Nvidia display driver. We'll see though. I only tested it on one server.

Comment

Download game booster 1.22, make the game specific defrags and launch the gaming mode when playing.

Comment

Never heard of it and it sounds like a virus based program.

OK found it free online. Seems ok.. We'll see if it helps

Thanks for the tip!!!!

Comment

i didn't have the lag at first. i wasn't dropping under 130fps on a 64 man server. but even after the directx fix file i couldn't alt tab. so i reinstalled the patch. now i drop below 50fps and i can't hit anything. i did two clean installs on two drives and i still have the same problem. all i get is smoke off people. to hit them i can't have the sights on them. i noticed this sniping, i shot and could see i was way off and i hit them. if i shoot to the right of left of the person i get hits. that's when there coming right at me

i tried single player and that's messed up too. it takes half to a full clip to get a kill if i shoot at them.

Comment

post your specs, especially mobo, gfx etc, etc. - dxdiag has all this info, post if you can.

suspect nvidia mobo drivers? if not some bios / onboard sound combo's (i.e. not DICE's fault) - update hardware/driver will fix

Comment

Originally posted by 74javelin
                              if i shoot to the right of left of the person i get hits. that's when there coming right at me
                              [media]http://jamie-online.com/random-jamz/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/facepalm.jpg[/media]

possibly check for virus

Comment

Working...
                              X