1.5 Flashbang STROBELIGHT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 Flashbang STROBELIGHT!

Cue RAVE music and pass me a glow stick!

When I get his by a flashbang in 1.5, I now have a strobe light effect that is quite annoying. I read that others are having a similar problem. When it first hits, the screen is completely white...but as it wears off...instead of fading away like it used to....I get a complete screen flash that looks like a strobe light. It is quite annoying and was caused by patching to 1.5.

I have tried turning AA off and updating my video drivers...but it didn't fix it for me. If anyone has solved this problem....please post how you fixed it.

Thanks.

Re: 1.5 Flashbang STROBELIGHT!

Havent came across this yet. Hold I will go try it and report back.

Edit: I just tried it twice and I did not come across what you describe. It is the same for me as it was in 1.4 patch.

Comment

Sins i started to play this game i have only been flashed 2 times i think

Comment

The rave bug... hahaha nice.

Comment

happened to me once too but didnt know why it happened. i thought bf2 was just crashing or something - but when i respawned it was over :S

Comment

I sees this also, wonder what is causing it... good thing I'm not an epileptic...

on a side note, my sounds seem to be a bit different too...

Comment

Not as bad as the no fog/no move glitch, but bad is your sensitive to this kind of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BigHAZE
                Cue RAVE music and pass me a glow stick!

When I get his by a flashbang in 1.5, I now have a strobe light effect that is quite annoying. I read that others are having a similar problem. When it first hits, the screen is completely white...but as it wears off...instead of fading away like it used to....I get a complete screen flash that looks like a strobe light. It is quite annoying and was caused by patching to 1.5..
                haha, this just happend to me tonight. it was like a super fast strobe light for a few seconds. one of the biggest bugs ive seen in bf2. :hmm:
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                X